If A Woman Watches "The L Word", Is She A Lesbian?

The Gun Of Bavaria

umm, if you are even CONSIDERING putting the tip of your c##k in a man then it is straight up GAY. Men are either gay or straight, it is pretty black and white.

I'm pretty sure he was joking. Not that I understand guys who joke about being gay with each other but whatever.

its just skin. if you build some shelves, do they call you a carpenter?

but one time with a man and you are gay for life.

Or the way I heard it, you can be an architect building the worlds greatest bridges expanding the worlds cities and bringing people together and creating commerce, and you can suck one c##k in your whole life and you will forever be remembered not as the great bridge builder but as just some c##ksucker.

umm, if you are even CONSIDERING putting the tip of your c##k in a man then it is straight up GAY. Men are either gay or straight, it is pretty black and white.

I love the seriousness of your response. I've taken the liberty of sharing your comments with members of local law enforcement personnel in my region.

...unless we're talking about Rosie O'Donnell butchy types.

You can build 1000 magnificent bridges in your lifetime and yet only suck one ___, and you'll be known as a ____sucker, with not a word about being a builder of magnificent bridges.

i never understood this whole debate. 2 things,

1. why is it hot if a chick is "bisexual" or gay? if i guy is bi or gay, i'm pretty grossed out.

2. i don't even think bisexual exists...because most guys who claim they are "bi" wind up being fruitqueens, and most chicks who claim they are "bi" are either one of 2 things: attention whores, or closet lesbians. there's no such thing as bi.

i never understood this whole debate. 2 things,

1. why is it hot if a chick is "bisexual" or gay? if i guy is bi or gay, i'm pretty grossed out.

2. i don't even think bisexual exists...because most guys who claim they are "bi" wind up being fruitqueens, and most chicks who claim they are "bi" are either one of 2 things: attention whores, or closet lesbians. there's no such thing as bi.

i find it pretty hard to believe that a 3-way has not been part of your exploits!!

Fla girls learn this in 5th grade

Archived