Tampa Buccs

drago

I saw a replay of their game last week. It makes me sick to see an actual defense with possibly less talent than the jets be so dominating. They don't lean on one player, they don't play scared, they go after the QB or whoever has the ball with 3 to 5 guys.

Every defensive play is a gang tackle. They play fast, physical, it's like i was watching a different league.

I'm tired of watching us play scared. I'm tired of watching our supposed "stars" look like dog ****.

I saw a replay of their game last week. It makes me sick to see an actual defense with possibly less talent than the jets be so dominating. They don't lean on one player, they don't play scared, they go after the QB or whoever has the ball with 3 to 5 guys.

Every defensive play is a gang tackle. They play fast, physical, it's like i was watching a different league.

I'm tired of watching us play scared. I'm tired of watching our supposed "stars" look like dog ****.

:confused:

Not taking into account different base defenses, the Jets have about three players that could start on Bucs D.

The Jets are near the top in run defense-a huge improvement from past years.

you know as well as i do that they are not an elite defense. They don't have the heart, desire or the coach that doesn't call games scared.

I believe they are talented but they will never be elite like the Buccs, Steelers, Ravens...It's always the same old jets.

What i wouldn't do to get Henderson back. Despite a few of his faults, he called games to win. He didn't sit back and wait to get hit in the mouth. He had all of his guys playing a mile a minute, every minute.

The Bucs have WAY more talent on defense than the Jets.

Just because you don't hear about them on Sports Center doesn't make them less talented.

Barret Ruud is one of the best linebackers in football and I bet most football fans have never heard of him,

i'm not even arguing that. I'm saying that the jets have ZERO tenasity. They play scared and they look it.

Ruud is a stud but he is another product of the guys in front of him. With all this talk of the NFC East this year, i think it could be a carolina/TB NFC title game (if the seedings line up that way).

i'm not even arguing that. I'm saying that the jets have ZERO tenasity. They play scared and they look it.

Okay, fair enough.

Ruud is a stud but he is another product of the guys in front of him.

Disagree with that entirely.

With all this talk of the NFC East this year, i think it could be a carolina/TB NFC title game (if the seedings line up that way).

It kind of depends on how the seeding match up, you're right. But I did pick Carolina to go to the Super Bowl back in August and I'm sticking with that.

A Panthers - Giants match up is ultra-intriquing to me. Two power running teams smashing it; great football.

Tampa Bay has the defense to stay in every game, but at the end of the day I think their lack of a featured runner and sparatic quarterback play at times will get the best of them. We'll see.

Okay, fair enough.

Disagree with that entirely.

It kind of depends on how the seeding match up, you're right. But I did pick Carolina to go to the Super Bowl back in August and I'm sticking with that.

A Panthers - Giants match up is ultra-intriquing to me. Two power running teams smashing it; great football.

Tampa Bay has the defense to stay in every game, but at the end of the day I think their lack of a featured runner and sparatic quarterback play at times will get the best of them. We'll see.

i'm also looking forward to the NFC playoffs. tampa could surprise but i don't see them going too far at all.

bad year to be a high flying offense (AZ), they will be one and done.

I can name four off of the bat:

Kris Jenkins

Darelle Revis

Kerry Rhodes

David Harris

I left out Harris.

are you saying the tampa two is the only defense that should blitz or tackle in numbers?

No....4-3 versus 3-4.

Archived