Flag Boys On A College Band Flag Team - Are You Kidding Me?

The Gun Of Bavaria

So I'm at the MAC Championship game at Ford Field in Detroit tonight. Great game actually, with U of Buffalo beating the piss out of Ball State.

So anyways, I'm in the endzone, 2 rows off the field and am just about to head up for a beer before halftime when the Flag Girls of the BSU come walking by. So I figure, hey, let's see what they have before I go get a brew.

Seriously, 2 men, boys, whatever, are part of the team! There they are, wearing their black outfits with their red sash and carrying their freaking flags alongside the Flag Girls.

At halftime, sure as hell, they're on the field, dancing and prancing around the place waving their flags.

2nd half, there they are in the stands, next to the band, swaying back and forth to college band music.

Are you kidding me? Seriously.....men......on a college flag girl team?

I've seen everything.

So I'm at the MAC Championship game at Ford Field in Detroit tonight. Great game actually, with U of Buffalo beating the piss out of Ball State.

So anyways, I'm in the endzone, 2 rows off the field and am just about to head up for a beer before halftime when the Flag Girls of the BSU come walking by. So I figure, hey, let's see what they have before I go get a brew.

Seriously, 2 men, boys, whatever, are part of the team! There they are, wearing their black outfits with their red sash and carrying their freaking flags alongside the Flag Girls.

At halftime, sure as hell, they're on the field, dancing and prancing around the place waving their flags.

2nd half, there they are in the stands, next to the band, swaying back and forth to college band music.

I've seen everything.

Did you give them a JetNation business card and tell them their kind is accepted here...

I've seen everything.

There are 2 ways this can go:

Either they are flaming fags who bring embarassment to all that know them

or

They are geniuses flying under the radar, appearing sensitive while banging half the flag team

There are 2 ways this can go:

Either they are flaming fags who bring embarassment to all that know them

or

They are geniuses flying under the radar, appearing sensitive while banging half the flag team

i would say they are working up the ladder;)

dam why didn't NU have flag teams!!!!

I've seen everything.

WTF are you watching guys for?

Archived