• Snoop Doggy Dogg "Doggystyle"
    • Notorious BIG "Ready to Die"
    • Eminem "Slim Shady LP"
    • Nas "Illmatic"
    • other - and you better explain

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Careful, the PC Police will accuse you of racial insensitivity if you don't proclaim to love rap, Indian food, Tequila or french toast.

damn, I dont any of those 4 things you listed..

Rap gives me a headache and makes me feel sorry for the poor soul who thinks its actually music;

Indian food stinks up the whole joint and gives me the Trots;

Tequila gives me a headache and give sme the Trots;

French Toast gives me the Trots..

So the only one of the 4 that doesnt give me the Trots is Rap, and it is oddly the one that is actually crappy :confused:

another fake thug faggot who has to resort to hitting an unsuspecting man on the head with a glass bottle. And we have morally corrupt douche nozzles lauding and celebrating this behavior. How pathetic of a human being are you that you need a glass bottle to sucker punch someone?

Seriously, rap is art, but not music..isnt it just poetry or an attempt at poetry synched up to a guy spitting out single grunted sounds?

LOL I say the same thing about heavy metal. Guys in tights, colored hair, and screaming that's not music...

another fake thug faggot who has to resort to hitting an unsuspecting man on the head with a glass bottle. And we have morally corrupt douche nozzles lauding and celebrating this behavior. How pathetic of a human being are you that you need a glass bottle to sucker punch someone?

:rl:

fake thug faggot

POTW

So true, or to even fight about a dead artist/celebrity that could careless about you even if they were alive.

Rap gives me a headache and makes me feel sorry for the poor soul who thinks its actually music;

So the only one of the 4 that doesnt give me the Trots is Rap, and it is oddly the one that is actually crappy :confused:

POTW for the racist! :rl:

hahaha thats soo wrong in so many ways..lol you remind me of what my dad says when he is sitting on the porch..lol

what can I say Mick it's the truth...we live in a mostly black neighborhood...they slingin' rock right across the street

rock aint music

bunch of old ass gay guys that likes 2 wear makeup

and girl jeans

ya dig

ya dont like patrone cuz u aint man enough 2 handle it

i on that patrone get like me

**** gunit

****in fag**ts a-- homo

they aint ****

that ***** curtis works fo tha police

he aint hood

curitis wished he was wayne

homeboy wanted wayne 2 do a track wit him

weezy like **** that

that ***** aint hood

that ***** needs 2 retire

game killed gunit long time ago

gunot ****ed wit tha wrong man

ya dig

RIP gunit

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggg UUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT

So let me get this straight. Rappers write songs whining about how rough their lives are and then go back to live in the same hood. Brilliant.

It's all they know. It's not as easy as you think just leaving everyone and everything you grew up around, whether it's bad or not. Not that I'm condoning any of this. Clearly they're all at the least slight mentally challenged and I don't even say that with any humor. I really do believe that hood gangsta's like that have a true mental deficiency.

**** gunit

****in fag**ts a-- homo

they aint ****

that ***** curtis works fo tha police

he aint hood

curitis wished he was wayne

homeboy wanted wayne 2 do a track wit him

weezy like **** that

that ***** aint hood

that ***** needs 2 retire

game killed gunit long time ago

gunot ****ed wit tha wrong man

ya dig

RIP gunit

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggg UUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT

kudos to our resident lil translater ;)

Rapper Dr. Dre's Son Dead at 20

by Christine Pelisek

August 25, 2008 5:09 PM

The Los Angeles County Coroner reported today that the son of hip hop record producer and rapper Dr. Dre has died. Andre Young Jr. was found dead at his home in Woodland Hills on Saturday morning.

Young was out the previous night and returned home around 5:30 A.M., according to Assistant Chief Ed Winter. His mother went to check on him in his bedroom around 10 A.M., found him unresponsive, and called 911. He was 20 years of age.

The cause of death is pending completion of a toxicology report.

Andre Young Sr., better known as Dr. Dre, shot to fame with the influential gangsta rap group N.W.A. He later became an artist and co-owner of Death Row Records. In 1993, he won a Grammy Award for the single "Let Me Ride." As a producer, Dre was credited with popularizing West Coast G-funk.

Dr. Dre is currently the founder and CEO of Aftermath Entertainment.

Archived