• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[quote name='Blackout

Sounds like somebody who needed to die.

I was unaware Jabba the Hutt was Mexican.

In my opinion, going back to his Illmatic and Stilmatic days, Nas will always be a Top 5 MC.

Go listen to some songs called NY state of mind and halftime. Just listen to the lyrics, it's absolutely amazing.

Me? Nas is my favorite MC of all time.

• 2 weeks later...

EASTPORT, Maine - A rare tropical storm warning and hurricane watch were posted for parts of the Maine coast on Saturday as Hurricane Kyle roared north toward the region with a threat of conditions similar to one of New England's nor'easter storms.

"Hurricane season isn't over, " said Maine Emergency Management Agency director Rob McAleer. "It's been a very active season."

It was Maine's first hurricane watch in 17 years, the National Weather Service said. Elsewhere in New England, a hurricane warning was posted for Nantucket Island off the coast of Massachusetts in September 1996, according to the weather service office in Taunton, Mass.

Two to 4 inches of rain had already fallen along some coastal areas by midday Saturday, and the storm was expected to deliver an additional 2 to 4 inches, said Eric Schwibs of the weather service in Gray.

At 5 p.m. EDT, Kyle was centered about 315 miles west-northwest of Bermuda and 485 miles south of Nantucket, Mass., the National Hurricane Center said in Miami.

The storm had top sustained wind near 75 mph and became a Category 1 hurricane Saturday afternoon. It was moving north over the open Atlantic at 23 mph.

Kyle's center was forecast to be near eastern New England or the Canadian Maritime provinces late Sunday, the hurricane center said.

The hurricane center posted a hurricane watch from Stonington, at roughly the center of the Maine coast, to Eastport, on the border with New Brunswick, Canada. A tropical storm warning extended from Port Clyde, about 50 miles northeast of Portland, to Eastport. A tropical storm watch extended from Port Clyde to Cape Elizabeth, an area that includes Portland, Maine's largest city.

A hurricane watch means hurricane conditions, with winds of at least 74 mph, are possible within 36 hours. A tropical storm warning means conditions for that type of storm, with winds of 39 to 73 mph, are expected within the next 24 hours. A tropical storm watch means those conditions are possible within 36 hours.

Kyle could make landfall near Eastport, possibly late Sunday, the hurricane center said.

That would put the storm's strongest wind in New Brunswick, rather than in Maine, which would get conditions more akin to "a garden variety nor'easter," Schwibs said.

The government of Canada issued a hurricane watch and a tropical storm warning for southwestern Nova Scotia, and a tropical storm watch remained in effect for the rest of Nova Scotia and southwestern New Brunswick.

The weather service also issued flood watches for the southern two-thirds of New Hampshire and southern Maine through Sunday evening.

McAleer said the storm's biggest threat in Maine would be the potential for high waves and small stream flooding.

"We urge everyone to pay close attention to weather warnings, and stay away from any flooded roadways, or fast-running streams," McAleer said.

The Coast Guard prepared crews and equipment for the storm and urged boat owners to secure their vessels in anticipation of high wind and seas that could run 10 to 20 feet high off shore.

Eastern Maine's power company, Bangor Hydro-Electric, said it prepared for potential outages and planned to have additional crews on duty

________________-

hurricane-jj-001.jpg

meets

5838_moose2.jpg

Johnny Jackson, better-known in the music industry and in hip hop circles as Johnny "J", a multi-platinum songwriter, music producer & former rapper, committed suicide in the LA County jail Oct. 3rd.

The hip hop producer who is perhaps best known for his production on Tupac Shakur's (2Pac) albums All Eyez on Me and Me Against the World was born in Ju

2Pac

Who do you believe in? - w/Yaki Kadafi

Hit 'em up - w/Outlawz*

Made *****z - w/Outlawz*

Never had a friend like me

All about you - w/Nate Dogg, Dru Down, Snoop Dogg*

How do you want it - w/Kci-JoJo

Life goes on

What's ya phone #*

Shorty wanna be a thug

Wonder why they call U bytch*

Thug passion - w/Jewel, Dramacydal, Storm*

Picture me rollin' - w/Danny Boy, Big Syke, CPO

Check out time - w/Kurupt, Big Syke*

All eyez on me - w/Big Syke

Run tha streetz - w/Michel'le, Storm, Mutah*

Unconditional love

Troublesome

Death around the corner

Ready for whatever - w/Big Syke

Fake ass bitches*

Still I rise - w/Outlawz

Secretz of war - w/Outlawz

U can be touched - w/Outlawz

Pour out a little liquor

Ballad of a dead souljah*

Lil homiez

Letter to my unborn

Breathin' - w/Outlawz

Happy home

Thug in me thug in you - w/Kci & JoJo

Thug in me thug in you (remix) - w/Kci & JoJo

Everything they owe

Until the end of time

World wide mob figgas

My closest roaddawgs

When thugs cry

This ain't livin'

Lastonesleft - w/Outlawz

When I get free (remix)

**** 'em all - w/Outlawz

Never call U bitch again

Better dayz

There U go - w/Outlawz, Big Syke, Jazze Pha

This life I lead - w/Outlawz

They don't give a **** about us - w/Outlawz

there's just some of his tracks w 2pac

He was in jail because he is/was a criminal. Idiots like you glorify morons like this because they make jungle music you like. He is now a dead criminal. The world is a safer place. He was in Jail for a FELONY DUI. Go defend him somewhere else.

Edited by anskyruben