• Snoop Doggy Dogg "Doggystyle"
    • Notorious BIG "Ready to Die"
    • Eminem "Slim Shady LP"
    • Nas "Illmatic"
    • other - and you better explain

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this is a little nonsense. All the newspapers and news shows were on about the idiot and his even more idiotic hangers-on getting arrested, but there hasn't been a peep about any so-called ban. He got a caution, which is very minor. As for his crimes? Hell, they let Mike Tyson in all the time.

You don't think it could just be trying to cash in publicity wise?

"OMG Banned in the UK! What a rebel! Must buy more of his records!"

Still if it is true, nice one, it'll probably keep him out of Ireland too. :)

• 2 weeks later...

This has been floating around internet forums for awhile, and no I didn't write it:

The Raekwon the chef album, "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx" (1995)

At the back of the album where all the tracks are listed and numbered there is a picture of Raekwon, he is making a salute that means three sixes (666).

If you put your left index finger and your left thumb together as a circle and stick up your other three fingers and view it straight forward you should see three sixes.

"Only Built 4 Cuban Linx" has 18 tracks (6+6+6 = 18). The total CD time is 73:35 (7+3+3+5 = 18). The barcode on this CD has many sixes consecutively (one after another).

Song number 12 (6+6) is called "Verbal Intercourse", Nas is on this song. The first two letters are V and I. In Roman numerals VI means 6. 12+VI = 18 (6+6+6).

Nas' first album is called "Illmatic". One song on there goes "Whose world is this? It's mine it's it's mine." - This is currently Satan's world. On this album Nas said "I Love comitting sins and my friends sell crack." Also "About Gods I don't believe in none of that sh*t your facts are backwards ..."

In 1996 Nas came with his second album called "It Was Written". The two main songs were "Nas Is Coming" and "If I Ruled The World (imagine that)". The antichrist is the man that will rule the whole world some time soon. Nas Is Coming is like how Christians would say that Jesus Is Coming, there were many shots at Tupac on that song but subliminally, if you knew then you knew but if not it's just another song. The album was called It Was Written. I wonder what he means?

On "Nas Is Coming" Nas said "A provocative plan could bring an eye to my hand as the pyramids will stand on the top of the sand." He was referring to the back of the one dollar bill where there is a pyramid and the eye of Lucifer. The symbols are freemasonic. Novous Ordos Seclorum = New Order of the world. Annuit Cleptus = our enterprise is crowned with success. It is called the Great Seal, the majority of Americans do now know what it means though. (asleep)

In 1999 Nas came with his third album entitled, " I am ...". Jesus Christ told the Jews in his day that before Abraham was, I am. (John 8:57). To say "I am ..." is to say that you are God, JEHOVAH says "I am that I am."

In 1999 Nas came with his fourth album called "Nastradamus". Now he's calling himself a prophet. His song "New World" is an advertisement of The New World Order that is being set up at present. The chorus goes "Welcome to the New World new beginning, a new way to play, a new way of living, cash is the past, a new way of spending, a new Life for man children and women." The "Nastradamus" song's video shows Nas dancing inside the Sun (the eternal fire).

Nas has "GOD's son" tattooed on his belly. On Nas' first appearance on a track "Live at the BBQ" Nas said "When I was twelve I went to Hell for snuffin' Jesus". There is even a picture of Nas as a child holding a statue of Jesus in a headlock.

I think that Nas thought that Tupac was Jesus Christ, why? Because he waited 3 years after Tupac's death before he released his last two albums. It Is written in the book of Daniel (9:26) that after the 62 weeks that the Messiah will be cut off and from then commences the last seven weeks (years). In the middle of the Seven is when the antichrist will begin his reign. When I talk about the seven year tribulation I speak of the first half being war and the second half being the Satanic church's ruling. Nas' song "New World" starts off with a "Happy New Year" countdown, meaning, he thought that he would begin his reign at the start of the 2000 new year. (my personal thoughts). - Tupac died September 13th 1996, 42 months later was March 2000.

On "Verbal Intercourse" Nas said "When I'm deceased by then the beast will rise like yeast to conquer peace leaving savages to roam on the streets." On this song he was called "Nas Escobar". Nas recently had plans to release an EP called "Death Of Escobar" which shows that the time of his death and what he thinks will happen is closeby.

The song "Hate Me Now" uses a sample from the same music in the film called "The Omen", which was all about the birth of the antichrist. In the video to the song Nas goes up on the cross (like Jesus).

The true calendar is the Ethiopian calendar, by it we are currently in 1994. Nas' year of birth (our 1973) is 1966 by the Ethiopian calendar.

On "One Mic" Nas speaks about drinking blood, he says: Only if he had one god to teach him to do things His son did (Christ) " ... pure, like a cup of virgin blood, mixed with 151, one sip will make a nigga flip ..." - A Beast is a vampire, they get power from blood from their various witchcraft rituals.

The "S" in Nas' logo is a snake (a cobra/ serpent), NaS.

Nas' name adds up to 666 as it says in the Bible, let him that has understanding calculate the number of the beast ... it is 666.

In Revelations 13: 18 It says: Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

Nas' name adds up to it. Here's how you calculate....

A=6 I=54 Q=102 Y=150

B=12 J=60 R=108 Z=156

C=18 K=66 S=114

D=24 L=72 T=120

E=30 M=78 U=126

F=36 N=84 V=132

G=42 O=90 W=138

H=48 P=96 X= 144

It's the six times table (surprise surprise) up to 26 since there are 26 letters in the alphabet.

Using this system you will see that

N+E+W+Y+O+R+K = 666 [ Babylon, the Empire's State (Babylon's premier site) ]

C+O+M+P+U+T+E+R = 666 [ The Internet/ Matrix: The Future Internet/computer games ]

S+U+N+M+O+O+N = 666 [ Sun Myung Moon - a man claiming to be a replacement for Jesus Christ, but is no-one.] - see www.Xmoonies.com

S+A+N+T+A+C+L+A+U+S = 666 [so-called 'Father Christmas']

N+A+S+I+R = 366

B+I+N = 150

O+L+U = 288

D+A+R+A = 144

J+O+N+E+S = 378

[Nas' full name]

O+L+U+J+O+N+E+S = 288 + 378 = 666

So there you have it. Check out anything I've said and then you'll be on the same page as me. I noticed a lot of things bit by bit before it finally hit me. Nas is not hiding who he is, he's just not saying who he is directly. There's too much here for me to call this a coincidence, and that's why I take it all very very seriously, as you should.

Nas is Satan's begotten son, "Damien". Satan counterfeits just about everything that JEHOVAH does, Satan does it in order to deceive the world. Satan's plan is to deceive people of other races especially, black people will see Nas coming other peoples may not.

The Antichrist would have to be a little more sophisticated about than telling everyone. And he'd certainly have a better class of b!tches and hoes than some silly gangsta rapper/drug dealer/toy thug saying "you know what am sayin?" "fVck" and "aright" every ten seconds as if he had trouble navigating that book in 2nd grade with the fox jumping over the lazy dog .

Reminder as to "666", which apparenlty figures to crop up again with the unnecessary remake of "The Omen"; The Book of Revelation/number of the beast thing-apparently in Aramaic and Hebrew, the languages in which that Book was written, assigned a numerical value to the names of people. Nero, the Roman emperor of that time and a big-time persecutor of early Christianity, had a numerical value of his name of 666. If this silly "Nas"man had taken the time to read the notes in the Bible growing up, he might know that. But that would require knowing how to read.

Memo to "Nas"(aka Olu Jones or some such thing)-a.learn to sing and b. learn an instrument. That is called music. I don't know what you call that idiocy.

The Antichrist would have to be a little more sophisticated about than telling everyone. And he'd certainly have a better class of b!tches and hoes than some silly gangsta rapper/drug dealer/toy thug saying "you know what am sayin?" "fVck" and "aright" every ten seconds as if he had trouble navigating that book in 2nd grade with the fox jumping over the lazy dog .

Reminder as to "666", which apparenlty figures to crop up again with the unnecessary remake of "The Omen"; The Book of Revelation/number of the beast thing-apparently in Aramaic and Hebrew, the languages in which that Book was written, assigned a numerical value to the names of people. Nero, the Roman emperor of that time and a big-time persecutor of early Christianity, had a numerical value of his name of 666. If this silly "Nas"man had taken the time to read the notes in the Bible growing up, he might know that. But that would require knowing how to read.

Memo to "Nas"(aka Olu Jones or some such thing)-a.learn to sing and b. learn an instrument. That is called music. I don't know what you call that idiocy.

Man STFU. No nead for the racism.

He actually did play the trumpet at a really young age, I think. His father made him stop though because he didnt want him going the music route.

But I forgot he couldnt read.

Gentlemen-

If growing up you had occasion to thumb through an annotated Bible, either in church or at Barnes&Noble, you knew this Nero/666 stuff cold. It's not news, unless you never bothered to read the Book of Revelation. And most everyone I knew growing up had read it, either from being Catholic or because it's imagery was so often used in metal.

The original post looks like Black Israelite/Louis Farakhan gibberish. Sorry if the truth hurts, but that's a silly piece of work. I have a very tough time taking rap seriously-no melody, no instrumental or vocal talent, no real music. It's a dumbed down art form.

Gentlemen-

If growing up you had occasion to thumb through an annotated Bible, either in church or at Barnes&Noble, you knew this Nero/666 stuff cold. It's not news, unless you never bothered to read the Book of Revelation. And most everyone I knew growing up had read it, either from being Catholic or because it's imagery was so often used in metal.

The original post looks like Black Israelite/Louis Farakhan gibberish. Sorry if the truth hurts, but that's a silly piece of work. I have a very tough time taking rap seriously-no melody, no instrumental or vocal talent, no real music. It's a dumbed down art form.

How does that relate to Nas not being able to read? He didn't make that up, it was some guy with too much time on the internet.

Hes rich. He's black. He's a rapper.

Must be uneducated.

lighten up Francis. I don't go around assuming he's uneducated because he's black. I say one thing regarding a rapper and you assume it's racism.

btw, Nas dropped out of school in eighth grade. So I'm sure that somehow qualifies him as being fully educated.

"Woe to you oh earth and sea

For the devil sends Nas with wrath

Because he knows the time is short.

"Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of Nas

For it is a human number

Nas' number is...

If:

A=6 I=54 Q=102 Y=150

B=12 J=60 R=108 Z=156

C=18 K=66 S=114

D=24 L=72 T=120

E=30 M=78 U=126

F=36 N=84 V=132

G=42 O=90 W=138

H=48 P=96 X= 144

Then:

O+L+U+J+O+N+E+S = 288 + 378 = 666"

:bag:

"Woe to you oh earth and sea

For the devil sends Nas with wrath

Because he knows the time is short.

"Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of Nas

For it is a human number

Nas' number is...

I think I prefer the original.

No, I KNOW I prefer the original.

Especially when it's Vincent Price saying it....lhdevil.gif

He might be the "antichrist" in a Stephen King / Davinci Code sort of way.

The book that invented the antichrist says that a huge % of the world will go nuts for the real one though.

I don't think a huge % of the world is going to get excited about a rapper.

Marijuana arrests are funny to me. Weed is no worse than cigarettes or alcohol.

Marijuana may be less dangerous than both. No one has proven that marijuana has longterm effects, nor has it been proven to be addictive.

THC should be a Schedule III drug, at best.

Marijuana arrests are funny to me. Weed is no worse than cigarettes or alcohol.

That may be true, however it is illegal in this country.

If you want to take advantage of the oppurtunities that this country affords you, obey it's laws.

Archived