• Snoop Doggy Dogg "Doggystyle"
    • Notorious BIG "Ready to Die"
    • Eminem "Slim Shady LP"
    • Nas "Illmatic"
    • other - and you better explain

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who is this Nate Dogg? I am trying to find something on the news about Michael Jackson, and everyone is covering this Dogg guy. :confused:

go youtube the song "Ain't No Fun" by Snoop Doggy Dogg

Nate Dogg sings the first verse

And it's their right to say that about me. Only thing is, if I die it doesn't matter one way or the other...this clown dies and the world is a better place. Addition by subtraction I supose.

Hey Blackout, Where can I click '3 feet high and rising'

Wow dude, get off the NWA jock. Holy ****.

Agreed. However, out of that same mold, I think Midnight Marauders is the best Hip Hop album ever.

For Rap,

Me Against the World >>>>>>>>>> All Eyez on Me.

By far 2Pac's best work and the best Rap album ever made.

RUN DMC - Raisin' Hell.

End of argument. End of thread.

Great at the time and probably the most influential Rap album ever, but there has been better work produced since then.

That said, I love that album and play it often.

The Wu is forever....I went with 36 Chambers, the beats and lyrics can't be matched IMO. Great era in hip-hop.

Illmatic was a very close second to me.

Halftime

New York State of Mind

Represent

That cassette was just in my car.

• 1 month later...
I was never into any of those guys with the exception of Budden. I've listened to all his mixtapes and can't understand how he fell off so hard. Glad he stuck with it though.

Really? I think he's the weakest out the group, he just came out with another too.

"Ready to Die" by Biggie is my favorite hip-hop album. 36 Chambers is a close second. Liquid Swords by the GZA is third.

i really should have put GZA on this list, Liquid Swords is better than 36 Chambers to me

best NYC albums ever: Lifestylez of the Poor and Dangerous, Liquid Swords, Illmatic, 36 Chambers, Ready to Die and close call Non Phixion's The Future Is Now

Really? I think he's the weakest out the group, he just came out with another too.

He's out of his element. He's all about the depressed meaningful ****, this album isn't anywhere near his best.

**** Lauren Hill Biggest racist on the planet. I know black people that hate her.

it was 9.99 at Best buy.com with free shipping

to be honest, Slaughterhouse's 4 best songs (Move On, Warriors, Fight Club and Onslaught) were NOT on this album which sucks.....but still it's a SOLID album for sure

Crooked I owns it.

Didn't want to start a whole new thread, but the Album cover that is Blackouts Sig - Slaughterhouse will be the hip hop album of the year.

Love to see Joey B bouncin back on a real album.

Out of boredom last night, I checked out a bunch of thier songs and I really like the idea, but overall, they suck...no offense.

The style is their, it definitely has the hip-hop essence that I miss, there just isnt any talent. None of those guys have any real skillz. And that one light skinned dude is absolutely terrible. If he wasnt in the mix, they might be a lot better.

Out of boredom last night, I checked out a bunch of thier songs and I really like the idea, but overall, they suck...no offense.

The style is their, it definitely has the hip-hop essence that I miss, there just isnt any talent. None of those guys have any real skillz. And that one light skinned dude is absolutely terrible. If he wasnt in the mix, they might be a lot better.

Well thanks for listening.

If you think Joey B doesn't have any talent check his Mood Muzik mixtapes. Mood Muzik 2 was his best one.

Either way, its your opinion I'm not gonna tell you your wrong.

Well thanks for listening.

If you think Joey B doesn't have any talent check his Mood Muzik mixtapes. Mood Muzik 2 was his best one.

Either way, its your opinion I'm not gonna tell you your wrong.

Thats what's great about music. Everyone has their own taste and you cant say they are wrong or right.

They just didnt do it for me, like I said the style was definitely there...but content was just poor. And the beats were good, but the samples and cuts were just lame. But thats new hip-hop/rap for you, its super cheesy.

Archived