• Snoop Doggy Dogg "Doggystyle"
    • Notorious BIG "Ready to Die"
    • Eminem "Slim Shady LP"
    • Nas "Illmatic"
    • other - and you better explain

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I'll just have to take my gorgeous fur down the block a ways where I'll be more appreciated.

YOU CAN KEEP THE FIVE MINUTES AND ALL MY PAT BENATAR CD'S AS WELL!

I want my Bon Jovi T-shirt collection. Don't think I didn't notcie you tried to keep it!!

I want my Bon Jovi T-shirt collection. Don't think I didn't notcie you tried to keep it!!

Oh stop! It was one T-Shirt from the slippery when wet tour, and IT IS JUST FULL OF BLEACH STAINS!

And FYI miss thing, Bruce (my step aerobics instructor) uses it to wipe off the spinning seats at the gym.

I'll GLADLY give it back! :gfight:

Oh stop! It was one T-Shirt from the slippery when wet tour, and IT IS JUST FULL OF BLEACH STAINS!

And FYI miss thing, Bruce (my step aerobics instructor) uses it to wipe off the spinning seats at the gym.

I'll GLADLY give it back! :gfight:

It's ok....I brushed my colon clean with your toothbrush last time I slept over.

Blasted by who, I bring my mans' wit me son, I got dem dudes dat'a run up in ya house boy'boy..... word up son' i be bussin dudes brains like eggshells babyy

(this is fun)

Tell ya mans and dem they can eat shells son. My AK47 got extended clips B and a beam. So you keep poppin off and Im a pop off on ya.

Tell ya mans and dem they can eat shells son. My AK47 got extended clips B and a beam. So you keep poppin off and Im a pop off on ya.

bruh my boys be runnin wit dat heavy heat baby, be bussin caps like a bartender man, was wrong withcu bruh, ima run up on ya boys wit my crew we could get it crackin, til den, getcha mans' together i meetchu where u at...

bruh my boys be runnin wit dat heavy heat baby, be bussin caps like a bartender man, was wrong withcu bruh, ima run up on ya boys wit my crew we could get it crackin, til den, getcha mans' together i meetchu where u at...

You be poppin dat bull**** son. Dis Utah G .I ****ing stay blazin my heat. Ill put holes in you and yours.Ya better ask a mother****er before you get Merked son.

I was joking around about that, but, no, I'm not, sorry I'm not up to P2C yet.

Compton is the toughest place around and The Game would easily kill anyone.

The Game has been shot and so has bitch 50, now tell me, who is better? Its not even close. The Game is one of the best, if not the best rapper we have nowadays, face the facts.

Compton is definatly NOT the toughest place around. Look at Houston, Detroit, and even Brooklyn for that matter.

Never said that. I know people who are in that area each and every day and I'm sorry but just because you claim to be black doesn't mean you have any idea of what it is to be ganster or have any idea of what is gangster rap.

Facts are, gangsta rap blossomed from people from Compton and The Game keeps it real. He is a great artist and you learn and listen from gangsta rap by not living in Compton, no, but by listening to it. Do I know first hand what these people go through? No, but I bet anything that neither do you. May you know people like people who I know? Possibly, but whatever you want to believe chief you will believe.

That reminds me of the Dave Chapelle skit..."when keepin it real goes wrong" ..lol. Keepin it real, now I've heard it all. You see how this thread has become from being about rappers, to who's hood is the hardest and who has larger rap sheets, ect.... Come on, once these guys get rich, they aren't living in any ghetto anymore, no matter what they say on their records. Its all a big business, and these guys know how to play the game. It does however ramp up the crime rate in the suburbs, from when little wannabe teenagers take this as real life and actually think they can emulate what they hear on a CD and live the same life cause they think it is "cool" or as one of our posters put it "gansta".

last night somebody had Tupac live at The House Of Blues-Snoop was there and some other dude-I tried I really did-I hate friggin rap-I'm sorry

that would be 2pac, the Outlawz, Snoop and the Dogg Pound (Kurupt and Daz) and KC and Jojo at that concert

Dre hasn't dropped an album since they died?

Ice Cube hasn't dropped an album since they died?

i hate game

but ice cube hasn't put out a good album in almost a decade!

and Dre hasn't put out an album since 1999, for the record

• 3 weeks later...

LONDON - A son of former Ugandan dictator Idi Amin has been jailed for five years after being involved in a gang attack that left a man dead, British prosecutors said Friday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Faisal Wangita, 25, was part of a 40-strong gang that attacked Somali teenager Mahir Osman, 18, in a busy street in north London in January 2006.

Osman was stabbed 20 times, attacked with baseball bats, bottles and hammers, punched and kicked and died within a minute, Britain's Crown Prosecution Service said. The attack was caught on camera.

Thirteen people were convicted over the attack at two trials that ended in April and last week, including three men found guilty of murder. Wangita was acquitted of murder in April but was then jailed for five years for conspiracy to wound and violent disorder for apparently kicking Osman when he was on the ground.

Wangita's conviction could not be reported until Friday because the judge had imposed a ban on reporting the outcome of the first trial until the second trial was finished. That ban was lifted Friday.

The jury was not told that Wangita was Amin's son because it was felt it would prejudice his case. But they were later told of his parentage by Judge Stephen Kramer, who described him as a "serious risk to the public."

Amin settled in Saudi Arabia after his overthrow in 1979, and died there in August 2003. Official papers showed Wangita was born in Uganda but he told police he was born in Saudi Arabia.

Amin, a former military cook, seized power in Uganda in a January 1971 coup. His eight-year rule was noted for human rights abuses, political repression, extra-judicial killings and the expulsion of Asians from the central African country. There is no exact figure for the number of people killed during his presidency

Something about 'Idi Amin' kin and 'Murder' works so well together. Icing, cake, like that. Now if you don't want to be seen as guilty through association or perceived as responsible for the sins of the father, then open an ice-cream stand or something.

Archived