• Snoop Doggy Dogg "Doggystyle"
    • Notorious BIG "Ready to Die"
    • Eminem "Slim Shady LP"
    • Nas "Illmatic"
    • other - and you better explain

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually it was his Grandfather not his father. His Grandfather was PM of Uganda and later killed by Amin.

Ugh. I remember that story. The United Nations can sug my azz, by the way. I never miss an opportunity to slam it. I should have even a shadow of reverence for that sham organization? Think again.

EDIT: Two weeks ago up here on a back road, there's this mini-van that's creeping along at a snail's pace. In all the wrong places. At a Stop sign (get this), a U.N. License Plate: Diplomat. I wanted to rear-end it just for the fun of it.

• 4 months later...

A reputed Brooklyn drug dealer who authorities claim was Lil Kim's former boyfriend will be facing the death penalty for allegedly ordering a hit on a rival which also left an innocent bystander dead.

According to The New York Daily News, 33-year-old Damion "World" Hardy, the leader of a drug gang called Cash Money Brothers, is accused of ordering Eric (E-Bay) Moore to kill Ivory Davis on August 10th 2000.

Moore shot twice at Davis while he was inside his car outside Brooklyn

• 2 weeks later...

Big Lurch (born Antron Singleton c. 1975, in Fort Worth, TX, although some sources say Compton, California) is a rap artist currently serving a life sentence for murdering 21 year old female acquaintance Tynisha Ysais and eating parts of her body in April 2002 while under the influence of PCP.

During his music career, Singleton worked with such Bay Area rappers as Too Short, Mac Dre, RBL Posse, C-Bo, E-40, and New Orleans based Mystikal. He was also a member of Cosmic Slop Shop, along with Doonie Baby and Rick Rock.

In April 2002, Singleton murdered Tynisha Ysais in her apartment while under the influence of PCP. Her boyfriend Thomas Moore testified that he and Singleton spent the evening prior to the murder smoking PCP, also known as Angel Dust.

The victim was found in her apartment by her friend Alisa Allen. Her chest had been torn open and a three-inch blade was found broken off in her shoulder blade. Teeth marks were found on her face and lungs, which had been torn from her chest. Eyewitnesses reported that when Singleton was picked up by police, he was naked in the middle of the street, covered in blood and staring at the sky. A medical examination performed shortly after his capture found human flesh in his stomach which was not his own.

On November 7, 2003, he was sentenced to life in prison. He had been convicted of murder and aggravated mayhem the previous June after pleading not guilty by reason of insanity at the time of the murder. The court ruled that his intoxication and plea of insanity were not satisfactory reasons for committing the crime.

In 2004, Stress Free Entertainment and Black Market Records released a solo album by him called It's All Bad.

51gVcWVZZKL._AA280_.jpg

if you do not want to hear this album, please PM me so i will not give you a link to it.

• 2 months later...

These are the best mainstream albums of all time? You just paid RUN DMC a great insult. They were the first mainstream Rappers.

They and a few others of their time made all this possible. Just like Freeman McNeil in the NFL with free agency, he just never gets the respect he deserves either.

These are the best mainstream albums of all time? You just paid RUN DMC a great insult. They were the first mainstream Rappers.

They and a few others of their time made all this possible. Just like Freeman McNeil in the NFL with free agency, he just never gets the respect he deserves either.

this is a 90's dominated poll

or Pole as drago would say.

If it is 90's dominated it isn't all time. This poll is actually kind of in your lifetime. Because if it was 90's you would have different artists on here. You are more familiar with the late 90's.

Kids today I tell ya. Don't make me correct you on what the early 90's were like.

:rl:

If it is 90's dominated it isn't all time. This poll is actually kind of in your lifetime. Because if it was 90's you would have different artists on here. You are more familiar with the late 90's.

Kids today I tell ya. Don't make me correct you on what the early 90's were like.

Max=The Original Gangsta comin' correct!

Wow. You really are gay. However, I guess I am taking a perverse joy in posting this in the rap thread:

y9aR2jKiFQs

Wow, I had big, teased hair like that. And I had boots like that too come to think of it. Man, those were the days! Heavy black eyeliner, whore heels, fringe leather jackets with shoulder pads. Awesome.

Paul's Boutique is my favorite rap album of all time. It wasn't exactly mainstream as people were expecting "Licensed to Ill 2."

The Beastie Boys came of age with this album

I'm the egg man.

I'm the egg man.

Shake your Rump & Johnny Ryall were probably my favourite songs. Although Shadrach is up there as well. Hell, I loved all the songs on that album.

I'm going to put it on right now.

• 1 month later...

Proof was killed at the CCC Club 2 years ago. he was damn talented, one of the best rappers I've ever heard. too bad he never got to reach his potential. the circumstances around his death are ****ed up but still, RIP.

24awlzd.gif

29z1lea.jpg

2wnpirp.jpg

Archived