• Snoop Doggy Dogg "Doggystyle"
    • Notorious BIG "Ready to Die"
    • Eminem "Slim Shady LP"
    • Nas "Illmatic"
    • other - and you better explain

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds about right. "Proof" pistol-whipped the guy and then tried to shoot him.

Blackout: Why should anyone have compassion for this guy?

I like the part where it said he "returned with a gun , pistol whipped then shot Bender in the face. " Probably went out to his car to get his gun . Proof sounded like a worthless animal who got what he deserved, who reaped what he sowed.

Yes. Tupac was a true poet. Anybody that doesn't believe me check out the lyrics to Hit 'em up. I'd post them, but they are NSFW.

dear mama

keep ya head up

brenda's got a baby

trapped

tears of a clown (unreleased)

life goes on

so many tears

ghetto gospel (ignore the fact that the released version has a horrible beat)

hold on be strong

pour out a lil liqour

resist the temptation

baby don't cry

changes

i wonder if heaven got a ghetto

nothing but love

staring thru my rearview

lost souls

yes, very good point.

dear mama

keep ya head up

brenda's got a baby

trapped

tears of a clown (unreleased)

life goes on

so many tears

ghetto gospel (ignore the fact that the released version has a horrible beat)

hold on be strong

pour out a lil liqour

resist the temptation

baby don't cry

changes

i wonder if heaven got a ghetto

nothing but love

staring thru my rearview

lost souls

yes, very good point.

2 ****s sucks.

But I will say..2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted is a hot track.

RIP

homeboy went down like a man

respect

Getting in a fight over a game, firing the 1st shot and then getting shot...real manly.

Maybe he should have taken lessons so he could have been more accurate..

• 3 weeks later...

Suge to LAPD: I'll Handle My Own Ass Kicking

Posted May 11th 2008 12:39PM by TMZ Staff

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ after Suge Knight was knocked out at a club last night, he refused to deal with cops.

As we first reported, Suge and his peeps beat up a guy at an L.A. club last night, but the victim landed a punch that caused Suge to go Knighty night. We're told after Suge was taken into a nearby SUV, a woman got in the driver's seat, pulled forward and hit a car, then put it in reverse and hit another car. She was taken from the car by security, and someone else drove Suge away from the scene.

Suge was taken to a hospital, and LAPD officers arrived shortly thereafter, but Suge was uncooperative and refused to file a police report.

Wonder if it had to do with the "money deal" that apparently triggered the fight.

___

this is after:

http://www.tmz.com/2008/05/11/suge-knocked-the-hell-out/

___

Suge is still straight double O.G.

blackout, relax.

Some people like beats, rhymes, rythems, lyrics they can hear, etc. and others like screaming zombies with long hair, cocaine, herion, etc. Its the circle of life. I like all kinds of music, thank god, becuase I'd hate to be a person who loves one kind and hates another or hates all the rest.

blackout, relax.

Some people like beats, rhymes, rythems, lyrics they can hear, etc. and others like screaming zombies with long hair, cocaine, herion, etc. Its the circle of life. I like all kinds of music, thank god, becuase I'd hate to be a person who loves one kind and hates another or hates all the rest.

I feel so incredibly guilty right now...wait a tic. No I don't. :lol: Did you guys actually catch this guy calling rap "music"? :rl:

I doubt they're actually wishing it. They're just watching thug life play itself out. The music nor the life is good for anyone. I mean look at it realistically. Do you think in 20 years there will be classic hip hop stations?

Of course there is....satellite radio already has a classic hip hop station. Hip hop is here to stay.

I feel so incredibly guilty right now...wait a tic. No I don't. :lol: Did you guys actually catch this guy calling rap "music"? :rl:

Well I guess down dare in Kanzass musik is a gooooooooood ol rock and roll time yes sir! Banjos and all and hey lets bust out that geetar yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwwwwww :lol:

Well I guess down dare in Kanzass musik is a gooooooooood ol rock and roll time yes sir! Banjos and all and hey lets bust out that geetar yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwwwwww :lol:

Not at all. I have to suffer through the same garbage rap here too if I were to actually turn on a radio. Fortunately for me I have XM and a CD player.

Not at all. I have to suffer through the same garbage rap here too if I were to actually turn on a radio. Fortunately for me I have XM and a CD player.

That kind of Technologly is available out there? I thought it wasn't being released until 2013. Strange.

That kind of Technologly is available out there? I thought it wasn't being released until 2013. Strange.

They bumped the schedule. Some items anyhow. They gave him that one and set indoor plumbing back a few years instead.

:)

Archived