• Wu Tang "36 Chambers"
    • 2pac "All Eyez On Me"
    • NWA "Straight Outta Compton"
    • Snoop Doggy Dogg "Doggystyle"
    • Notorious BIG "Ready to Die"
    • Eminem "Slim Shady LP"
    • Nas "Illmatic"
    • other - and you better explain

They will kill each other. Who cares? Let them have at it. YO YO YO, I'm a gangsta! Give me a break

only the state should be allowed to kill and use violence. i agree. violence in the hands of the people of the united states is not patriotic. only state sponsored violence is patriotic that is why rappers are traitors and should go to prison and be clubbed and beaten because they are violent

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

A Milwaukee man reportedly smashed a glass over another man's head this past weekend over a comment about late rapper Tupac Shakur.

According to Wauwatosa Now, an unidentified 24-year-old man was sitting with his girlfriend at Shepherds Bar on Friday (August 8th) when a song by Tupac Shakur began to play on the jukebox.

The man made a disparaging about Tupac and Ryan Domenico approached him and asked him what he said.

The man repeated the comment and Domenico allegedly picked up a glass from the bar and smashed it on the other man's head.

The man had to receive 40 stitches for his lacerations.

Domenico, 28, was charged with substantial battery, a felony. If convicted, he faces up to 3-1/2 years behind bars and/or $10,000 in fines.

Who has made the most money in Hip Hop since Biggie and Tupac were Killed??

Jay-Z

An he made it look like a East coast West coast fight & two guys that hated each other. Listen to Jay-z's song

Hating , Can't remeber which album

Jay is the best rapper alive right now, he's def Top 5 in history.

JAY-Z in the top 5 in history>

NO FARKING WAY

The old school guys would wipe the earth with him.

ok stop because there is no old school rapper beside Rakem that could even come close to Jay-Z's flow.. he is a crazy lyrist.. where do you think lil wayne gets all his skills from..

And LIMike get over JayZ having something to do with the killings of Pac and Big.. because Pac and Big made more money dead then they did alive.. and im almost sure they grossed more album sales then JayZ has since they have been dead

Jay is the best rapper alive right now, he's def Top 5 in history.

You're nuts.

Nas

Common

Rakim

Chuck D

Slick Rick

Jay-Z is okay, but he is the Derek Jeter of the hip hop world. Overrated, but has good numbers.

ok stop because there is no old school rapper beside Rakem that could even come close to Jay-Z's flow.. he is a crazy lyrist.. where do you think lil wayne gets all his skills from..

And LIMike get over JayZ having something to do with the killings of Pac and Big.. because Pac and Big made more money dead then they did alive.. and im almost sure they grossed more album sales then JayZ has since they have been dead

Didn't wanna get into it, o'well. 90% of Jay z lyrics are stolen and re-used, if you listen to Big L you would know where Jayz gets his style from. You're right this is where Lil Lame gets his 'skills' from. Swagger jacker. Jay z is a business man, but nowhere near Top 5 when you talk about Hip hop. Also look into the LAPD involvement with Pac's death, one of the biggest conspiracy's in hip hop

Didn't wanna get into it, o'well. 90% of Jay z lyrics are stolen and re-used, if you listen to Big L you would know where Jayz gets his style from. You're right this is where Lil Lame gets his 'skills' from. Swagger jacker. Jay z is a business man, but nowhere near Top 5 when you talk about Hip hop. Also look into the LAPD involvement with Pac's death, one of the biggest conspiracy's in hip hop

i agree with you.. but hey if i say a big verse im only biggin up my brotha if i sell ya a big verse im onll biggin up my boro!!! i think thats has it goes..lol

Archived