****official Jets/49ers gameday thread****

joebabyny

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only thing in our way is ourselves, and we can get out of our own way. These are the games and points in the season that a true coach can rally his team and get on them and make them angry. This is the time a leader in the locker room grabs someone by the facemask and shoves their head into a locker. We don't have either of those. The deflating feeling from the Bronco's game is still happening and I've lost faith in this team officially with this game.

Even if we pull this one out, this is a bad team we're getting rooked by. We're showing that we're not contenders.

yes we are sucking. but people are calling for mangini's head. is anyone aware that we are in first place? pats are losing. not to mention we suck when we travel across the country.

calm the hell down guys.

Have you watched football recently?

yes we are sucking. but people are calling for mangini's head. is anyone aware that we are in first place? pats are losing. not to mention we suck when we travel across the country.

calm the hell down guys.

Yea but the dullfags are winning. What happened to "we control our destiny"??

Even if we pull this one out, this is a bad team we're getting rooked by. We're showing that we're not contenders.

Yup, and that's the difference between us and the Titans, they've handled their business since we beat 'em, beat up on the Lions and Browns. We might be on our way to our second loss and even if we win... we have struggled mightily

The only thing in our way is ourselves, and we can get out of our own way. These are the games and points in the season that a true coach can rally his team and get on them and make them angry. This is the time a leader in the locker room grabs someone by the facemask and shoves their head into a locker. We don't have either of those. The deflating feeling from the Bronco's game is still happening and I've lost faith in this team officially with this game.

Or drops their draws.

MS > EM

Well then sorry for calling you a dude. Although I think calling me a douche is a bit out of line. I wasn't being offensive to you.

Well Im sorry for calling you a douche, we're all frustrated here.

*hug*

so if we were to go out in the second half and dominate and end up winning 30-17 you will still think we are not contenders because of one bad half?

the funny thing is .. we won the pats game by the skin of our teeth .. letting a 26 - 6 lead go.. other then the titans game, i havent been impressed. the loss to denver and oakland seems more like what they are all about ... ugh.

Yup, and that's the difference between us and the Titans, they've handled their business since we beat 'em, beat up on the Lions and Browns. We might be on our way to our second loss and even if we win... we have struggled mightily

I absolutely refuse to believe in this team again this season.

The Fins are going to win the division, and I just vomited. :bag:

Wow. Ready this thread is really depressing. You guys act like you just saw a child

get ran over by a truck every time the Jets don't play well....lol man i'm suprised

half of you haven't had serious mental break downs and are in the loony bin...seriously.

It's just football....dang

Wow. Ready this thread is really depressing. You guys act like you just saw a child

get ran over by a truck every time the Jets don't play well....lol man i'm suprised

half of you haven't had serious mental break downs and are in the loony bin...seriously.

It's also just a football message board.

No one is talking suicide here.

Thank you for your keen insight, it's greatly appreciated.

Perhaps the flaw in your logic is the assumption that there is no internet access in the loony bin.

gfy

The performance sez it all

YOu can choose to be negative whiny girl all you want, I'll keep the faith until the clock runs out.

True, but you can't deny the disappointment in this team. Especially after what the Jets have shown they are capable of, winning in New England and in Tennessee.

I swear, if the Jets miss the playoffs after an 8-3 start, then we'll become more depressed than Lions fans.

Archived