****official Jets/49ers gameday thread****

joebabyny

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's been like this all season. We get a few wins and some flukes and everybody acts like we're an elite team and the CS is unquestionable. They've had only one truly well coached game, and that was the Titans game. And even then, they tried to lose that game.

I very much doubt that.

Down in the 4th quarter to a 4-8 team. The Jets are going NOWHERE this season even if they get lucky and make the playoffs.

they are better than 4-8. since singletary took over that team has been very competitive. shaun hill has done very well in his games. they have frank gore. there defense isnt even bad. they are a lot better than 4-8. My early 09 prediction is they win the division.

It's been like this all season. We get a few wins and some flukes and everybody acts like we're an elite team and the CS is unquestionable. They've had only one truly well coached game, and that was the Titans game. And even then, they tried to lose that game.

I'm no newbie, I've been watching all season, and your comment isn't true. We've had moments of defensive superiority this season.

What I don't understand is why we always play down to our opponents. Hill is garbage and he's cutting us up.

Archived