Coles at it again!

LockeJET

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I KNEW IT!!!! it was so blatant last week!!!!! Anyone remember calling me crazy? Punk a$$ coles, I'm sick of him, he's clearly the #2 guy, Cotchery is twice as good, coles is a great #2 but not at the expense of team chemistry......where are you, CLOWNEY?????!!!!

:rl: I was SO thinking of you when I read the 1st thread. I had agreed with you that he just looked like he had a huge bug up his ass last week. Guess we were right. I just wish he'd STFU. Talk about dividing a team.

When was Coles ever the focal point of an offense? One year in Washington maybe? I cant ever think of a time where I would say "the offense runs through Coles" in his career.

He had a dream about it during his 2nd year here with Chadwick. :biggrin:

I just dropped him from my fantasy team.

F&ck off Lav.

( Im more than willing to take that back if you score a couple of TD's today)

i put him on reserve.. honestly it kills me to do so... but it is more important that i beat my Rabbi in the FF playoffs then worry about my loyalty to LC.

:lol:

I am a girl, and thanks to my brother, I LOVE FOOTBALL!! :) I wish the game was on here today, guess I will be headed out to a sports bar after the Colts beat the Bengals to watch the Jets tear up the 49er's.

Go Jets!!!

WELCOME TO JETS NATION !! ::GoJets:

i put him on reserve.. honestly it kills me to do so... but it is more important that i beat my Rabbi in the FF playoffs then worry about my loyalty to LC.

:lol:

LOl you're going up against your rabbi in the playoffs?LOL.

I dont know what's funnier, that or the fact that your rabbi plays fantasy football.

I benched COles, Im starting Roy Williams over him.

LOl you're going up against your rabbi in the playoffs?LOL.

I dont know what's funnier, that or the fact that your rabbi plays fantasy football.

I benched COles, Im starting Roy Williams over him.

i have been third in my temple league for two years running.. i want to win! i am the only female in the league. heh!

my rabbi is way cool

This shouldn't really surprise anyone. This is all back to the same reason he bitched his way out of Washington. Coles attraction to this team had a lot more to do with Chad Pennington the quarterback then Chad Pennington the person. Sure they're good buddies, but Coles was more than happy to get over that if somebody was willing to cater to him like Chad did. As much as Chad spread the ball around, Coles was always the primary target and when Chad was in a pressure situation, the ball was always going to Coles.

Coles sure seemed to be happy in the middle of the season when he seemed to be Favre's favorite target. But now Keller has CLEARLY taken over that role in his offense, and now Coles is acting like a jilted lover. Coles is obviously a guy with a lot of emotional issues, and Chad's dependence on him made Coles feel better about himself in some way. Now that's gone and Coles insecurities are once again shining through.

He is the toughest F'er on this team, plays every week even when banged up, we are lucky to have him. You guys need to stop trying to make him out to be a bad guy. On the contrary, he is a team player through and through. Stop digging for nec=gative crap, try posting positives for a change, there is alot more available and you won't have to wok so hard to find it.

Some of you people are just idiotic in your beliefs. you bash Coles but then want TO, have an idea will ya?

He is the toughest F'er on this team, plays every week even when banged up, we are lucky to have him. You guys need to stop trying to make him out to be a bad guy. On the contrary, he is a team player through and through. Stop digging for nec=gative crap, try posting positives for a change, there is alot more available and you won't have to wok so hard to find it.

Some of you people are just idiotic in your beliefs. you bash Coles but then want TO, have an idea will ya?

It is media driven... but he does whine too much...

But then again your right.... he does play no matter what and is a team player...

Its nto nearly as bad as its made out to be...

who was digging for negative crap? IT WAS IN A NEWSPAPER!

no one here went and tried to get coles to say something negative. i don't want TO either, but i have grown tired of coles, who at one point was my favorite player on the team. if he is being misquoted so often, maybe he should stop talking to the media. when coles says something positive and its in the paper, people post that too.

stop being stupid.

Where was LC trying to break up that corner route INT he ran last week against Denver. LC has looked slow, he can be replaced after this year, he is not as vital as he used to be. I am kind of sick of his whining every year:sign0090:

He can't be replaced next year. They gave him a 2 year $11,000,000 guaranteed contract last off season. It will cost the Jets $6,000,000 even is he isn't here.

"Of course he's the big name, he's the Hall of Famer, he's going to get the majority of the credit but most of the guys who deserve the credit don't really get it.

Laveranous is ABSOLUTELY correct about this. Guys like Kris Jenkins, Thomas Jones and Leon Washington have all had larger impacts yet you still find Favre and his annoying press conferences getting all the pub.

It's largely annoying.

who was digging for negative crap? IT WAS IN A NEWSPAPER!

no one here went and tried to get coles to say something negative. i don't want TO either, but i have grown tired of coles, who at one point was my favorite player on the team. if he is being misquoted so often, maybe he should stop talking to the media. when coles says something positive and its in the paper, people post that too.

stop being stupid.

BITE ME..NY newspapers never bad mouth NY players right? You are the one being stupid, Coles is a PT player,thats why he got doubled all day against Denver and why he is a little discouraged now....keep you slander for your boyfriend, stop showing your ignorance here

Laveranous is ABSOLUTELY correct about this. Guys like Kris Jenkins, Thomas Jones and Leon Washington have all had larger impacts yet you still find Favre and his annoying press conferences getting all the pub.

It's largely annoying.

Jenkins, Jones and Washington are not going to the HOF.

Who would the casual fan rather hear from?

It's largely annoying.

You could say the same for your pathetic team. Chad is getting all the credit but no love for the impact of coaching, Jake Long, Joey Porter, Ronnie Brown and some of those rookies on D.

You could say the same for your pathetic team. Chad is getting all the credit but no love for the impact of coaching, Jake Long, Joey Porter, Ronnie Brown and some of those rookies on D.

I'm not sure what the Dolphins have to do with this thread.

If you'd like to discuss my "pathetic" team that is a whopping 1 game behind the Jets in another thread, be my guest to start that platform. I'm not going to hijack this thread.

Can you honestly say Brett Favre has been your MVP? Or even one of the top 5 MVPs on your team? You guys got better when he starting taking fewer risks and managed the game. I'm pretty sure you guys had the king of that philosiphy the last eight years.

I'm not sure what the Dolphins have to do with this thread.

If you'd like to discuss my "pathetic" team that is a whopping 1 game behind the Jets in another thread, be my guest to start that platform. I'm not going to hijack this thread.

Can you honestly say Brett Favre has been your MVP? Or even one of the top 5 MVPs on your team? You guys got better when he starting taking fewer risks and managed the game. I'm pretty sure you guys had the king of that philosiphy the last eight years.

Get off your high horse. JiF isn't "hijacking" the thread, he's making a perfectly valid comparison to illustrate his argument. This is generally known as an "analogy," and it's a good one--people talk about Chad having some career year by throwing an average of one TD a game. The real rejuvenation on the Dolphins is Joey Porter, who has been a force. And Tony Sparano has done a terrific job, but I'm not hearing much talk about Coach of the Year for him, and there should be. The point? For the Jets, the Dolphins, and every other team in the NFL--the QB gets more credit than he deserves when things go well and more blame than he deserves when things go bad.

And Favre has completely changed the face of our offense. He's not our only important player, but yes, he is easily one of the top 5 MVPs on the team. Can you name 5 players on the Jets more important than Favre? I'd say Jenkins and maybe Mangold, but only because we have no one competent behind them.

+1 Stupid PoorPuss fans...

he is a POS

He needs to get his head out of his ass and realize the team is differnt now with chad gone

That interview was disgusting

Archived