The GO ________s Thread!

ECURB

I've got to go with whoever I picked in my football pool so Redskins, Bears, Lions, Packers, Colts, Saints, Eagles, Titans, Bills, Broncos, Cardinals, Cowboys and unfortunatley... the Patriots :bag:.

DIE!

lol

Im not one of those crazy JETS fans that hate the GIANTS.

I actually follow them as well.

I just dropped Kevin Curtis and PIcked up Hixon... so I am pulling for this to be a close game that requires 3 TD's by the new Giants #1 WR... lol

INteresting, is this affiliation or playoff implications?

Playoffs...d'uh.

I could give a sh*t about the Seahawks, Cowboys or Bills normally, all except the Giants pick is so the JETS can have better playoff standing.

Playoffs...d'uh.

I could give a sh*t about the Seahawks, Cowboys or Bills normally, all except the Giants pick is so the JETS can have better playoff standing.

Those are NFC teams... has nothing to do with the JETS... lol (except the Bills I know)

Those are NFC teams... has nothing to do with the JETS... lol (except the Bills I know)

Dude, those NFC teams are playing AFC teams who are our rivals.

Seahawks-Patriots

Cowboys-Steelers

We need the lame bills to slow down the Dolphins.

The Giant pick is just a personal preference.

Dude, those NFC teams are playing AFC teams who are our rivals.

Seahawks-Patriots

Cowboys-Steelers

We need the lame bills to slow down the Dolphins.

The Giant pick is just a personal preference.

I would definitely be hoping for a Colts loss as well, they are on a roll right now and one team we don't want to play in the playoffs is a Peyton Manning lead team on a roll.

Don't mention Hixon. He let a perfect pass through his hands that would have been for an 85 yd. TD. If you saw it I know you're pissed too.

He also ran a punt return backwards. He's f.ucking up today hardcore.

Archived