Okay, I'll admit it....My Jets Fandom Is Waivering Right Now

JonEJet

You wan't to abandon the team then just stop rooting for them. We don't need anybody who can't root for the team to claim to be a fan. I am a fan and I will bitch up a storm about their constant letdowns... but I will NEVER stop being a fan of the team.

Anybody who questions if being a fan of the Jets is worth it... screw you and stop watching. Just don't come back after the next win and proclaim your fandom again.

Hehe yeah. I never get my hopes up. Before kickoff I had this unshakeable feeling that we'd be in trouble. It's a WC game, 4PM, plus we suck anyway.

I couldnt even get my hopes up after the Tenn game. I said here and knew the last 5 games were going to be tough no matter how much d!ck sucking the Jets were getting.

I wanted to be wrong. I hoped I was wrong.

It was sad talking to my dad today... he doesnt even get upset over this anymore he's so used to the Jets f#cking with us.

I hope our young fans are learning from this. This is typical of the Jets- ripping our hearts out. In 20 years they'll be talking about this season and how we sh!t the bed with Favre at QB.

You wan't to abandon the team then just stop rooting for them. We don't need anybody who can't root for the team to claim to be a fan. I am a fan and I will bitch up a storm about their constant letdowns... but I will NEVER stop being a fan of the team.

Anybody who questions if being a fan of the Jets is worth it... screw you and stop watching. Just don't come back after the next win and proclaim your fandom again.

It's emotion dude. That's what loving your team so much does to you. It's like fighting with your wife - you fight, but you don't stop loving her. For crissakes, in the Patsfans.com game day thread, we had people saying the very same thing after a bad play....and there were plenty of them.

Lets be serious here, whomever wins the division isn't going to the SB.....unless there is some sort of crazy miracle in the works.

I couldnt even get my hopes up after the Tenn game. I said here and knew the last 5 games were going to be tough no matter how much d!ck sucking the Jets were getting.

I wanted to be wrong. I hoped I was wrong.

It was sad talking to my dad today... he doesnt even get upset over this anymore he's so used to the Jets f#cking with us.

I hope our young fans are learning from this. This is typical of the Jets- ripping our hearts out. In 20 years they'll be talking about this season and how we sh!t the bed with Favre at QB.

I don't get mad anymore either. I kind of gave up last year. I'd love to win the SB, but there's no way I'm going to get really invested so that when the team loses I have a heart attack or something.

Quitters.

We've suffered through worse.

We still have 3 games to go and are in control of our own destiny.

Time for you to rise up as a fan and support this team (starting tomorrow... today is all about bitching)

Agreed.

No matter what I will be there for Buffalo & Miami and will be watching and rooting hard against Seattle.

If we win out, we win the division.

We control our own destiny.

We're all in an incredibly crappy mood, but we'll fill up the Meadowlands any given Sunday. Same can't be said about Dolphin fans.

Hey, I'm from Washington and I still attended a game this year. You're not dissing me.

However, you guys have fans on here saying they're done. Check thephins.com last year when we were 0-13. We were still discussing how to win games, the draft and the future of our team.

Agreed.

No matter what I will be there for Buffalo & Miami and will be watching and rooting hard against Seattle.

We don't agree on much, but I do respect your loyalty.

Get your boys in shape, all these babies have to be annoying to you.

Agreed.

Exactly.

There isn't a person on this board who would not have signed up for 1st place, control of our own destiny and a chance for a week 1 bye heading into the season.

Hey, I'm from Washington and I still attended a game this year. You're not dissing me.

However, you guys have fans on here saying they're done. Check thephins.com last year when we were 0-13. We were still discussing how to win games, the draft and the future of our team.

I'm not dissing you, I'm saying the truth. We'll have enough people to fill the stadium every home game, no matter how pissed we are. Dolphins fans just don't do that. Directly after a heart-breaking loss, I can understand why someone would be so pissed off as to doubt their fandom, but once JonE calms down he'll go to Sunday's game.

When you're 0-13, your fate has already been sealed and you get used to losing. Naturally, you look towards the future; we were doing the same last year. After a heart-breaking loss other things come to mind first, though, like getting pissed off at your team.

JonE, if we win out and win the division, can I have the tickets & parking pass because since we lost today I believe the company Mr.124 & I have bought our seats in 124 from since 1995 are not picking up the playoff bill. I will be in need of a ticket if we win out.

JonE, if we win out and win the division, can I have the tickets & parking pass because since we lost today I believe the company Mr.124 & I have bought our seats in 124 from since 1995 are not picking up the playoff bill. I will be in need of a ticket if we win out.

JonE??

Dude, I'm right with you. This team just rips out your heart. I'm in such a crappy mood right now.

its not just the jets...its the entire league. im fed up with the refs (and not just jets game, i only get about half the jets games every year and the other games i see are just as bad), im fed up with the coaches, im fed up with the entire league. i really am considering just giving up on the entire league. it just ain't worth it anymore. i could sleep all day sundays and it would be less of a waste of time.

We're all in an incredibly crappy mood, but we'll fill up the Meadowlands any given Sunday. Same can't be said about Dolphin fans.

Any, not every. I've seen my share of empty seats in the meadowlands when they're bad. Miami fans have filled up the seats nicely since the 2-2 start. But i'm sure you'll all be there week 17 and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Btw, nice AV and name, i'm a huge Slayer fan myself.

Archived