Fan Appreciation Day next Week!!!

gg

There playing THE BILLS next week.

They suck

and your point is?? LOL!!!! the jets could still lose.. have you been watching at all?>???

all losman or trent (with the concussions) has to do is pass the ball.. and we are toast.

Just give us all a bottle of cheap liquor and aspirin walking into the stadium.If we get another game like the last 2 weeks might as well hit us all in the head with a hammer and get the headache over with.:bag:

Being a Jet fan is a genetic defect. When does the frekin' funs start? ANYONE KNOW?

:Nuts:

Hopefully all of the fans will wear anything but green. If the Jets have a problem with that, tell them to focus more on hiring good coaches than on this kindergarden s***.

maybe i will wear an orange and teal chad jersey. :shock::shock::elmer:

someone edited my thread title :happy0071::happy0071: cause it is sooo distastful to have all those **** in the title... children might be reading this .. and then go running to mommy and daddy and say what does **** mean.

honestly.. you are kidding me, right?????????

:happy0071:

oh oops .. i guess my old hag is coming out..

:yahoo:

someone edited my thread title :happy0071::happy0071: cause it is sooo distastful to have all those **** in the title... children might be reading this .. and then go running to mommy and daddy and say what does **** mean.

I complained. I dont want my image of you to be tainted by another lousy Jets performance....

just joking... I loved the original thread title...:)

"Daddy, Daddy! What does it mean when someone uses asterisks instead of letters?"

"Simple son! They're trying to say Jetnation.com"

i am still pissed... just sayin'

but let me make sure i have green gloves, and green dye for my hair.

and oh yes.. i KNOW i wont be in any of the sections that have any of the "giveaways" this next sunday.

OY!

:lol:

Archived