With Season Ovah ..for Funeral do we

afosomf

I'm sorry, and i normally don't call fans out, but if you're already conceding you shouldn't be allowed to post in the NFL forum for the rest of the season..maybe go hang out in the off topic lounge or go talk college scouting.

It's absolutely no surprise why everybody has such a negative opinion of us Jets' fans. It's simply disgusting how ya'll are ready to throw in the towel with 3 games left in the season, two of them divisional, and 1 of them to the team we're tied with. I will gladly say that you and anyone else who are giving up already did not play college ball, and if you say you did than I either think your flat out lying or you were just a ****ty ass teammate. We control our future and yes it was a huge let down, yes martz outsmarted us with his formations that caught our lbs and dbs off guard and in traffic, yes our offense had zero rythm, yes our WRs get no separation, but christ we still are tied for the divisional lead and can make the playoffs if we win out. Either sack up or go the **** home.

I'm sorry, and i normally don't call fans out, but if you're already conceding you shouldn't be allowed to post in the NFL forum for the rest of the season..maybe go hang out in the off topic lounge or go talk college scouting.

It's absolutely no surprise why everybody has such a negative opinion of us Jets' fans. It's simply disgusting how ya'll are ready to throw in the towel with 3 games left in the season, two of them divisional, and 1 of them to the team we're tied with. I will gladly say that you and anyone else who are giving up already did not play college ball, and if you say you did than I either think your flat out lying or you were just a ****ty ass teammate. We control our future and yes it was a huge let down, yes martz outsmarted us with his formations that caught our lbs and dbs off guard and in traffic, yes our offense had zero rythm, yes our WRs get no separation, but christ we still are tied for the divisional lead and can make the playoffs if we win out. Either sack up or go the **** home.

lol a rook calling me out

:D:D:confused0058::confused0058:bp1::bp1::bp1::bp1::bp1::bp1::bp1::bp1:

BS,,we can be passionate and still be critical,,u want to roast weenie and sing coom by yah go for it,,

we are pissed and are callin team out...

if u want to say this turd of last few weeks smells like a rose go for it...

NY fan means u put up with nothing less than optimal effort,,,this team has not showed up for afew weeks in row now

The game just ended -- people are extremly pissed off right now -- give it a couple of days it will settle down --

what a difference 2 weeks make

lol a rook calling me out

:D:D:confused0058::confused0058:bp1::bp1::bp1::bp1::bp1::bp1::bp1::bp1:

Haha oh I forgot that the number of posts one has is equivalent to their football intelligence or the size of one's johnson. Seriously guy, I've seen you're comments for a couple of years now and they've ranged from unintelligent ramblings to fairly mediocre football insight. I want you to dispute how you can call yourself a fan after packing it in with 3 games left in the season, it's truly pathetic. I'll call an NFL player out of they're doing the same. But i did notice how you just insulted my post count as opposed to what i actually said...so until you have some sort of backup for throwing in the towel with a tie for the division lead, i'll continue with the notion that you're a pathetic fan who shouldn't be allowed to post if he's not gonna support his team with 3 crucial games left in the season.

Haha oh I forgot that the number of posts one has is equivalent to their football intelligence or the size of one's johnson. Seriously guy, I've seen you're comments for a couple of years now and they've ranged from unintelligent ramblings to fairly mediocre football insight. I want you to dispute how you can call yourself a fan after packing it in with 3 games left in the season, it's truly pathetic. I'll call an NFL player out of they're doing the same. But i did notice how you just insulted my post count as opposed to what i actually said...so until you have some sort of backup for throwing in the towel with a tie for the division lead, i'll continue with the notion that you're a pathetic fan who shouldn't be allowed to post if he's not gonna support his team with 3 crucial games left in the season.

i'm a dunce for rooting for this POS team:confused0058::confused0058::confused0058::confused0058::confused0058:

BS,,we can be passionate and still be critical,,u want to roast weenie and sing coom by yah go for it,,

we are pissed and are callin team out...

if u want to say this turd of last few weeks smells like a rose go for it...

NY fan means u put up with nothing less than optimal effort,,,this team has not showed up for afew weeks in row now

I'm just as pissed off as anyone else, but I'm also rational enough to realize we have 3 games left in the season. I was right there with everyone else at the bar, like i am every single game that isn't televised in downtown boston, screaming at the tv, but i'm not an idiot and concede the season. I have no problem bitching and tearing our team a new one after this game, because they definitely deserve that, but if you're gonna concede the season already than I'll call anyone out all day long and say their a pathetic fan.

I'm just as pissed off as anyone else, but I'm also rational enough to realize we have 3 games left in the season. I was right there with everyone else at the bar, like i am every single game that isn't televised in downtown boston, screaming at the tv, but i'm not an idiot and concede the season. I have no problem bitching and tearing our team a new one after this game, because they definitely deserve that, but if you're gonna concede the season already than I'll call anyone out all day long and say their a pathetic fan.

we all want to win out,,but it is totally acceptable for arational fan to say its doent look like they will win 3,,igt doesnt take a rocket scienbtist to see that,,they suck right now,,SUCK

i'm a dunce for rooting for this POS team:confused0058::confused0058::confused0058::confused0058::confused0058:

I have no problem you tearing the team apart, because they deserve it. They looked completely undisciplined with martz's formations, especially when they converted a key 3rd and long when hill was completely uncovered, because two guys were covering one receiver. I think drew coleman is the biggest POS to play on this team and should never see the field again. I despise the 3 man rush and think if we are gonna lose to **** teams, to at least lose blitzing 5 or 6. I think it takes us too damn long to realize that the screens to leon and TJ get us positive yards almost every time; i'm tired of gameplanning for each individual team. We know what works for us, we should ****ing do it. I hate not utilizing our playaction on first down. There are so many things about this time i am dissapointed in, yet I know that we still have 3 games left and control our destiny. I just can never buy into the idea of conceding the season when it isn't over.

I have no problem you tearing the team apart, because they deserve it. They looked completely undisciplined with martz's formations, especially when they converted a key 3rd and long when hill was completely uncovered, because two guys were covering one receiver. I think drew coleman is the biggest POS to play on this team and should never see the field again. I despise the 3 man rush and think if we are gonna lose to **** teams, to at least lose blitzing 5 or 6. I think it takes us too damn long to realize that the screens to leon and TJ get us positive yards almost every time; i'm tired of gameplanning for each individual team. We know what works for us, we should ****ing do it. I hate not utilizing our playaction on first down. There are so many things about this time i am dissapointed in, yet I know that we still have 3 games left and control our destiny. I just can never buy into the idea of conceding the season when it isn't over.

sooth is that you?,,,,you owe me $55

we all want to win out,,but it is totally acceptable for arational fan to say its doent look like they will win 3,,igt doesnt take a rocket scienbtist to see that,,they suck right now,,SUCK

It also doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that we win at home against buffalo, gain some momentum to win our first game out west and than we have noodlearm and the dolphags at home in december weather for the division on the line. I get that everyone is pissed off, I am too, but I just can't support a fan conceding the season. That's what makes everyone hate jets fan; i enjoy a win as much as everyone, and can still point out things that need to be improved, but it's the constant the world is over every single game. And yes i know our experience has jaded us, but I dunno I just will never give up until there's 0 chance.

It also doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that we win at home against buffalo, gain some momentum to win our first game out west and than we have noodlearm and the dolphags at home in december weather for the division on the line. I get that everyone is pissed off, I am too, but I just can't support a fan conceding the season. That's what makes everyone hate jets fan; i enjoy a win as much as everyone, and can still point out things that need to be improved, but it's the constant the world is over every single game. And yes i know our experience has jaded us, but I dunno I just will never give up until there's 0 chance.

problem is this,,looks like ne runs table,,we cant win in sea way we are playoin now,hopefully that changes,,but rite now looks like wheels have fallen off,,

right now i say we losr vs buff next week unless we fiugure a way to pressure qb,,nuthin like makin a crap qb look good tahn not pressuring them,,

'

lets see how good jets are next week base don wah tfrisco does to dolphins,,i say dolphs win by doublew figures

but od course i hope we win 3 in a row,,i am just not optinmistic,,but i haven tgiven up hope,,just realism

Archived