How many of you have played professional sports? (before you criticize my opinions)

aec4

Have you played professional sports?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Have you played professional sports?

Before I vote I am not sure if pro wrestling is pro sports or not? I got paid but didn't have a coach.... I am so cofused, please help me!

It's "sports entertainment", so I would say that it counts... however, not having anyone to yell at you means that you have no concept of whether or not it's a productive motivational tool.

Before I vote I am not sure if pro wrestling is pro sports or not? I got paid but didn't have a coach.... I am so cofused, please help me!

That is TOTALLY a pro sport. This is aweseome. Rock - paper - scissors - shoot.

Duane's Pro Wrestling days totally beat aec4's minor league baseball days.

:rl:

Duane from now on you are the new subject matter expert when it comes to the mood of the team, motivational tactics used by the coaches, etc. Thanks in advance.

What was your wrestling name?

If you ever wrestled for Vince McMahon, he seems like a fiery type of leader so maybe that counts?

I agree tho...pro wrestling definitely wins out over aec's semi-pro-minor-league ping-pong career.

You saw balls of fury... don't be hating on professional ping-pong like that. **** is intense.

Think before you hit submit people. That is the best advice I can give you.

Yes, but there's only one legendary condescending poster that never heeds this advice. our own legendary aec4..aka..an almost super professional class a athlete.

This is way better than his interview thread.

Yes, but there's only one legendary condescending poster that never heeds this advice. our own legendary aec4..aka..an almost super professional class a athlete.

This is way better than his interview thread.

You know who else edited posts? The Nazis!!

That is TOTALLY a pro sport. This is aweseome. Rock - paper - scissors - shoot.

Duane's Pro Wrestling days totally beat aec4's minor league baseball days.

Duane from now on you are the new subject matter expert when it comes to the mood of the team, motivational tactics used by the coaches, etc. Thanks in advance.

Max, thanks for this great honor! I only hope I am worthy.... Does this excuse me from grill duty on Sunday?