How long was AEC's NFL career?

How long was AEC in the NFL?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How long was AEC in the NFL?

and as a sub question... how good was he?

Get over yourself man... your not the standard by which we judge how NFL players react to coaching because you were in the Pro Butt ****ing League for one season.

never played in the nfl... minor league baseball. hardly the same, but makes me a lot more qualified than someof you guys to talk about coaching, what goes on at practice, etc.

No offense intended but let's be serious......baseball practice and coaching as opposed to NFL Football is light years apart. I mean Baseball pratice??? Come on .

No offense intended but let's be serious......baseball practice and coaching as opposed to NFL Football is light years apart. I mean Baseball pratice??? Come on .

He is a joke... a baseball lockeroom... (minor league lol ) is nowhere near the same as NFl.. actually the JETs might be...

never played in the nfl... minor league baseball. hardly the same, but makes me a lot more qualified than someof you guys to talk about coaching, what goes on at practice, etc.

Here's the thing...

No one agrees.

No one cares.

This thread is great. Let's rail on him and then ban him. I was wondering when we'd get the next DWC/5180 after those two got banned.

Here he is, gift wrapped with a stupid proclamation of greatness!

Minor league baseball? On JI you said the highest level you played was college.

Either way calling out a poster is the last thing we need right now.

No... eIdiot said my opinion shouldn't matter, and if the coaches jump up and down they are better coaches. I asked him what level of sports he's played.. .couldn't get an answer out of him.

Your kidding right? lol

wow

Dude I was a locker room attendant and ball boy for SU basketball a while ago and that would probably make me more qualified to tell people what an NFL lockeroom/coach - player relationship should be like than you are with your low level minor league baseball career. Only difference is I am not dumb enough to use my experiences working in a basketball locker room for a successful basketball program as proof that I know what the locker room in the NFL must be like.

I know just as much about the NFL as any idiot sitting around on his couch watching games on Sunday.

Edited by gangreenman
aec4 doing what he does best.

Making a complete ****ing idiot of himself for all of us to laugh at.

For awhile I thought maybe he was doing it on purpose to take the edge off the loss. But now I think he is just unintentionally hilarious, which makes it all the funnier.

For awhile I thought maybe he was doing it on purpose to take the edge off the loss. But now I think he is just unintentionally hilarious, which makes it all the funnier.

ding ding ding ding after 3 1/2 hours, we have a winner.

Instead of hearing you guys whine about this and that all day, I got you distracted for 3 1/2 hours. I couldn't care less if you guys laugh at/with/or whatever, so I figured I'd at least stop the 300 fire mangini threads from happening.

ding ding ding ding after 3 1/2 hours, we have a winner.

Instead of hearing you guys whine about this and that all day, I got you distracted for 3 1/2 hours. I couldn't care less if you guys laugh at/with/or whatever, so I figured I'd at least stop the 300 fire mangini threads from happening.

:rl::rl:

FAIL.

5&6 year old midget league football coach is more qualified then you. What does minor league baseball have to do with any kind of football. You deserve any ridicule that is thrown you way for telling a forum you are better then them.

Dude I was a locker room attendant and ball boy for SU basketball a while ago and that would probably make me more qualified to tell people what an NFL lockeroom/coach - player relationship should be like than you are with your low level minor league baseball career. Only difference is I am not dumb enough to use my experiences working in a basketball locker room for a successful basketball program as proof that I know what the locker room in the NFL must be like.

I know just as much about the NFL as any idiot sitting around on his couch watching games on Sunday.

No you dont. Greg Buttle always says you cant understand the game if you never played it. And also the other guys get paid too...

:):):):)

There's less leg room for us...uh, I mean you...

\:D/

(You going to the game on Sunday? Probably not the best time to look forward to next week, but I'll do it anyways.)

weather permitting. If there is a major snowstorm I probably wont go.

Other than that or icy roads I'll be there. but probably not early enough to come over to 4H.... I am forced to tailgate by the Arena by my dad & brother.