Ok just got home from work

slowmoe57

Did not watch but did listen on my XM radio. San Fran announcers no less. Any way everyone I work with now knows I get totally Insane when we lose because I was dropping Fbombs alot more than usual - It was like I had Turets because I had headphones on - so my Question -- I recorded the game - should I watch it of just erase it and wait til next week -- I have no work tomorrow so staying up is not a problem.

Did not watch but did listen on my XM radio. San Fran announcers no less. Any way everyone I work with now knows I get totally Insane when we lose because I was dropping Fbombs alot more than usual - It was like I had Turets because I had headphones on - so my Question -- I recorded the game - should I watch it of just erase it and wait til next week -- I have no work tomorrow so staying up is not a problem.

ERASE. it will be the most painful game to watch. its worse than a blowout. watching a blowout isnt bad because you know the game is over, but in this game the score was close the whole game but we could not stop 3rd and longs and it was hard to watch. watching oppurtunities to make game changing stops killed me. do not watch it, its so bad that you just cant turn it off because you feel they have a chance to comeback but always make the bad plays.

Archived