Is Brad Smith OK?

was there any update on him on the post game show?

From a personal standpoint, I hope the guy is OK. But from a football standpoint, I say who cares. The guy has nothing for us as a WR, and very little else. Everytime he lines up back there it is a fluke trick play that gets a decent chunk of yards, or fails miserably, just like the botched lateral today.

I don't know but I do know he shouldn't be lateralling the ball ever again.

I hope his health is good, but maybe they should stop all the BS laterals and such, and work on fundamentals. Perhaps let Smith sit a week and give Clowney a shot....can't hurt

This guys very valuable on sp teams imo. Like today when the 9ers did the suprise onside kick on the first play of the game and he jump 10 ft in the air to get it. If Brad's not there the 9ers get the ball.

This guys very valuable on sp teams imo. Like today when the 9ers did the suprise onside kick on the first play of the game and he jump 10 ft in the air to get it. If Brad's not there the 9ers get the ball.

And even with that play our offense was AWEFUL....and we lost !!

I truly wish him the best, that hit actually scared me a little, it looked that bad.

But I agree with the general sentiment....let him play on ST, where he is a legit stud contributor. No more QB, no More KR, no more tricks. They don't work.

Why no penalty there?

It's not the reason we lost, but the refs were absolutely awful. Again.

I had the same thought, Thor. Why no helmet to helmet call? Let's see if Game Fixer/Point Shaver Roger Goddell and his capos fine the Niner that took that borderline cheap shot. You're on the clock, AGAIN, this week Goddell. We await your response.

To echo what MJW said. Personnally, I hope he's okay.

But at the time he was hit I was so pissed off at him at the moment that I didn't care what happened to him.

Yes, it was a penalty which the refs refused to call. That's the NFL.

To echo what MJW said. Personnally, I hope he's okay.

But at the time he was hit I was so pissed off at him at the moment that I didn't care what happened to him.

Yes, it was a penalty which the refs refused to call. That's the NFL.

See Point Shaving Thread. :)