Ben Roethlisberger 12/7 vs Dallas

Solid peformance today when it mattered most (taped it and fast fowarded to the 4th quarter). The guy came in on a day where the ground game wasn't working, against a solid Dallas defense, and stepped up and performed in the 4th quarter. I havn't always said the nicest things about Ben, and I still hate him, but he stepped up and played like a clutch, top tier NFL Quarterback should today so kudos to him.

Solid peformance today when it mattered most (taped it and fast fowarded to the 4th quarter). The guy came in on a day where the ground game wasn't working, against a solid Dallas defense, and stepped up and performed in the 4th quarter. I havn't always said the nicest things about Ben, and I still hate him, but he stepped up and played like a clutch, top tier NFL Quarterback should today so kudos to him.

Damn... I've had so many debates/arguments with you about Ben over the years that i gotta say that post blew me away.... Props to you, man! :)

Ben is not the best QB in the league, but we Steelers fans have learned to take the bad with the good and appreciate his guts and moxy when the game is on the line. And let's face it, all he has to do is help a great defense out from time to time. But it's enough for us!

Thanks Joe, you are one cool dude!

Damn... I've had so many debates/arguments with you about Ben over the years that i gotta say that post blew me away.... Props to you, man! :)

Ben is not the best QB in the league, but we Steelers fans have learned to take the bad with the good and appreciate his guts and moxy when the game is on the line. And let's face it, all he has to do is help a great defense out from time to time. But it's enough for us!

Thanks Joe, you are one cool dude!

awesome win today stiller!!!!!!!!!!!! I was too depressed to watch anymore football & saw cowboys up 13-3 & thought it was over. loved it when I saw the final score.

the only highlight for me on a VERY dismal day.

Congrats to your team Stiller. I as well thought Cowsluts had the game in the bag (also thought Seahawks had won as well). At least my day ended a little brighter. God I hate the Cowboys.

I work with too many ****y cowbow fans. The Texan fans are ok though.

awesome win today stiller!!!!!!!!!!!! I was too depressed to watch anymore football & saw cowboys up 13-3 & thought it was over. loved it when I saw the final score.

the only highlight for me on a VERY dismal day.

Thanks JoeWilly. We're gonna ride that D as far as we can, apparently. lol

Sorry about the loss yesterday buddy.

Thanks fella's. What a f'n game that was. When we were down 13-3 i thought it was over. Especially after Dallas made a goal line stand where we didn't even get a FG!

Next week we got a HUGE showdown with the ratbirds with first place on the line. No time to celebrate, yet again. :)

Steelers won that game because of:

1) Great Defense and 2) one of the three certanties in life: Death, Taxes and Tony Romo choking in a big game.

I can't even argue those points with ya Garby.

Big win for your boys yesterday, congrats! At least you'll get alot of excitement these last 3 weeks, even if ya still think your team has no chance!

Go Stellahs!!!!

How bout my boy Deshea!!!!!

Stellahs vs Gints in SB whatevah

Ugh what a horrible Superbowl that will be. If I have to watch the YAWN INDUCING Steelers in another SB i'll kill myself. That team has to be one of the most boring teams to watch, ugh.

By the way, I think the Giants will eat the Steelers alive in that SB.

Ugh what a horrible Superbowl that will be. If I have to watch the YAWN INDUCING Steelers in another SB i'll kill myself. That team has to be one of the most boring teams to watch, ugh.

Steelahs D will keep them in game

Without Plex, Gints O is easier to defend, 1 more guy in the box for jacobs

Steelahs D will keep them in game

Without Plex, Gints O is easier to defend, 1 more guy in the box for jacobs

But do you disagree that the Steelers are a rather boring team to watch? :yawn:

They have no offense.

Just so you know, i put you at the top of my list of Steeler haters i must convert (to at least being friendly enemy) before i die. Garby, you gotta go down to #2 for a bit ;)

I can't even argue those points with ya Garby.

Big win for your boys yesterday, congrats! At least you'll get alot of excitement these last 3 weeks, even if ya still think your team has no chance!

I'm down to one starting lineman and two starting lb's - one of which is a rookie. This team is being held together by smoke, mirrors and glue. Sure, they have made the season exciting - kind of - and they have far exceeded my expecation under the circumstances. No way they take the AFC east - too many things would have to break their way and they have to play Arizona. Only way Boldin and Fitzgerald don't catch for 150 yards a piece is if a blizzard hits Foxboro.

Funniest thing I saw: Sometimes the Rookie is the mike....usually it's Vrable. Anyway, there was Mayo calling coverages and telling Seau - who has 19 years experience on him - where to go and what to do.

BTW - I'm with yah Bronzy! Boo to Pitt in a SB - yawn inducing is right! The last SB, Ben had a qb rating of 17!

Just so you know, i put you at the top of my list of Steeler haters i must convert (to at least being friendly enemy) before i die. Garby, you gotta go down to #2 for a bit ;)

Im not a Steeler hater, I just find your team boring to watch. Im a lover of offense, that which your team lacks consistently.

I'm down to one starting lineman and two starting lb's - one of which is a rookie. This team is being held together by smoke, mirrors and glue. Sure, they have made the season exciting - kind of - and they have far exceeded my expecation under the circumstances. No way they take the AFC east - too many things would have to break their way and they have to play Arizona. Only way Boldin and Fitzgerald don't catch for 150 yards a piece is if a blizzard hits Foxboro.

Funniest thing I saw: Sometimes the Rookie is the mike....usually it's Vrable. Anyway, there was Mayo calling coverages and telling Seau - who has 19 years experience on him - where to go and what to do.

Sounds like the kid is coming along pretty fast. That's good for you guys. Well ya know you got good coaching so i give you guys a good shot against the Cards. Gotta remember their D isn't very good either.

I agree O is like watching paint dry

but I love watching their D play the 3-4 ...how it is suppose to be played

aggressive in your face smashmouth .....

True dat, true dat.

I secretly wish Polamalu was a JET

Funniest thing was Seau trying to tackle neon Deon branch on the sideline.

Funniest thing was Seau trying to tackle neon Deon branch on the sideline.

....even funnier (in a sad way) is that he's an upgrade over Bruschi - who, according to local reports, flew home last nite and is done - forever. Dude shoudl have retired two years ago.

Who knows. Something about a shoulder. Bruschi knee is shot. Sanders broke his ribs. I expect Seymour and Vrable to break their legs this Sunday.

won't need them vs Raidahs

maybe pats sign Ogie Oglethorpe ( name the movie )

Andrew Walter and his cast of characters will be no match for pats

won't need them vs Raidahs

maybe pats sign Ogie Oglethorpe ( name the movie )

Andrew Walter and his cast of characters will be no match for pats

Steve Nelson is coming in for a physical tomorrow ;) Andre Tippett is ineligible now - LOL!

Did I tell you that a friend - well, former friend - used to date Andre back in the day? He had the personality of a stump. But man, physically, he was a formidable dude. Scary formidable.

Steve Nelson is coming in for a physical tomorrow ;) Andre Tippett is ineligible now - LOL!

Did I tell you that a friend - well, former friend - used to date Andre back in the day? He had the personality of a stump. But man, physically, he was a formidable dude. Scary formidable.

Heh did you ever meet Sean Farrell when he played for Pats?

Heh did you ever meet Sean Farrell when he played for Pats?

Nope. Got into a fight with....ah, shoot! What was his name! First round pick. Big Dude.....ah, man....Keith Simms That's it! Simms! At some dance club with the former friend - anyway, who was she hanging with? I 'dunno - a couple of Pats. So, I'm minding my own business - faking that I was interested in the Bruins game on the TV. Simms comes up to me and asks what the 'eff was I doing watching that stupid sport- In a pretty obnoxious, "hey, do you know who I am" kind of way. So, me and my mouth, I said, "why aren't you on IR yet?" Hahahaha...he got mad. Funny thing, I swear he had a residue ring of white stuff around one of his nostrils. Not kidding.

Nope. Got into a fight with....ah, shoot! What was his name! First round pick. Big Dude.....ah, man....Keith Simms That's it! Simms! At some dance club with the former friend - anyway, who was she hanging with? I 'dunno - a couple of Pats. So, I'm minding my own business - faking that I was interested in the Bruins game on the TV. Simms comes up to me and asks what the 'eff was I doing watching that stupid sport- In a pretty obnoxious, "hey, do you know who I am" kind of way. So, me and my mouth, I said, "why aren't you on IR yet?" Hahahaha...he got mad. Funny thing, I swear he had a residue ring of white stuff around one of his nostrils. Not kidding.

Simms was a bust if i remember right ,that was along time ago

lol you were prob too young to be in a bar...naughty Garb

Archived