OK, lets all take a deep breath

Larz

imagine it's July 15th. going into TC wondering if chad will beat out clemens

imagine I told you on december 7th the JETS would be in a tie for first place with 3 games to go, but control thier own destiny because they have the tie breaker on the pats (div record)and dolphins (head to head) and 2 of the last 3 games are home games

and brett favre is the QB

would you sign up for that ?

imagine it's July 15th. going into TC wondering if chad will beat out clemens

imagine I told you on december 7th the JETS would be in a tie for first place with 3 games to go, but control thier own destiny because they have the tie breaker on the pats (div record)and dolphins (head to head) and 2 of the last 3 games are home games

and brett favre is the QB

would you sign up for that ?

Good point. I would definitely. However two weeks ago we were an elite team in the AFC and NFL. Now we're back to the mediocre, same ol' team that has defined the Jets franchise throughout history.

I agree the season is far from over and there still is hope, but these past two weeks were two bad, bad letdowns. We should be killing teams like SF and OAK with the talent we have. Instead we're losing to them.

Good point. I would definitely. However two weeks ago we were an elite team in the AFC and NFL. Now we're back to the mediocre, same ol' team that has defined the Jets franchise throughout history.

I agree the season is far from over and there still is hope, but these past two weeks were two bad, bad letdowns. We should be killing teams like SF and OAK with the talent we have. Instead we're losing to them.

I hear ya bro, but this was a 4-12 team last year, and I need to find something to hold onto so I can get some sleep tonight !

Yes I would have bought into the scenario back in July. But when you are at the doorstep you need to kick the door in. Once again they deliver another late season letdown inwhich we should be used to by now. Come next Sunday we will be rooting out hearts out again. 3 in a row not impossible nor improbable.

GO JETS --- STILL PISSED BUT KEEPING HOPE ALIVE

Archived