Mangini has to get conrtol of this team, and gain our respect....

JonEJet

by taking over the reigns of the defense once and for all

Be a man, and take all play calling responsibilities. Turn this sinking ship around

If this team is to sink, you might as well sink it with your own plays

Get a pair, will you Mangenious:headbang:

He has done that in the past right? I seem to remember them doing the weird no defensive formation -- line up and blitz defense when he called plays.

He should take over that aspect. Sure it is a shot to Sutton but they are going to fire him when the season is over anyway.

Why does he need to gain OUR respect? I'm sure he could care LESS if he has OUR respect. Now he needs to have the respect of the team, that's an entirely different story

He doesn't need our respect, he just needs to win.

Although Woody wants Mangini to have our respect so we write out those playoffs checks this week. And the PSL checks in the spring.

Why does he need to gain OUR respect? I'm sure he could care LESS if he has OUR respect. Now he needs to have the respect of the team, that's an entirely different story

He needs to because WE pay his salary... that's why...

I'm sorry we wouldn't know thought because we never played little league.

at some point you have to wonder if he is actually in over his head and does not know what the hell he is doing. For being a defensive genius he sure is making an a$$ out of himself

Who gave him that title? We know he worked for one.

Plus, I would think being labeled a genius of any sort (Weis and Billick) would be a kiss of death.

Mangini can't control sh*t. He never could. How many more times must we endure the "we didn't get it done in all three phases" clap-trap? F**k you, "Mandunce". You had a chance to do something special this year. Now we struggle to get to the big dance, if at all. Congratulations, you have added your indelible stamp to the organization comprised of the biggest chokers in the NFL: THE NEW YORK JETS. Enjoy the off-season, which for us comes after our last regular season game.

The bottom line is that EVERY single AFC team that is in the playoff hunt took care of business yesterday except one - the Jets. There were plenty of comebacks too, but in the 3rd quarter of the game you just knew that there was no way the Jets were winning this game. I'll leave it to GOB to make the same old.. pronouncement. I feel sick.

The bottom line is that EVERY single AFC team that is in the playoff hunt took care of business yesterday except one - the Jets. There were plenty of comebacks too, but in the 3rd quarter of the game you just knew that there was no way the Jets were winning this game. I'll leave it to GOB to make the same old.. pronouncement. I feel sick.

There is a good reason for this: THE NERW YORK JETS--PLAYERS AND ORGANIZATION--ARE THE BIGGEST CHOKERS IN NFL HISTORY. I have been a fan since the mid-60s, but yesterday's pitiful performance against a team you should have beaten by 20, at least, really affected me. I feel like I did after the Doug Brien debacle. Are we going to throw away ANOTHER season? F**K!

He doesn't need our respect, he just needs to win.

Although Woody wants Mangini to have our respect so we write out those playoffs checks this week. And the PSL checks in the spring.

I'd certainly wait to write that playoff check until after the Bills game this week. Might save yourselef some interest and waiting time.

He needs to because WE pay his salary... that's why...

I'm sorry we wouldn't know thought because we never played little league.

No, the Jets pay his salary. Yes, our ticket and other revenue pays the Jets, but if you think the Jets care what you think about the coach you're kidding yourself.

No, the Jets pay his salary. Yes, our ticket and other revenue pays the Jets, but if you think the Jets care what you think about the coach you're kidding yourself.

So the fans and media... which is fueled by fans... had nothing to do with finally getting rid of Herm?

Here we go again... I know Im and idiot becuase I never played 6th grade water polo... but seriously... Woody reads the paper...

mangini needs to do a few laps. :rolleyes:

that will solve everything!

He needs to walk off a cliff... with Shotty and Sutton close behind... Favre will try to toss them a rope but he will just lob it up (by design) and it will get there after they hit bottom...

So the fans and media... which is fueled by fans... had nothing to do with finally getting rid of Herm?

Here we go again... I know Im and idiot becuase I never played 6th grade water polo... but seriously... Woody reads the paper...

When you keep going to that argument, it's because you don't have anything else to solidify your argument.

Poor play fired Herm and him wanting a contract extension got Herm traded. People, INSIDE THE BUILDING got tired of Herm.

The media REPORTS on what HAPPENED. The media doesn't, or should I say, SHOULDN'T, make the news.

Unfortunately, whether you played 6th grade water polo or not, you don't know terribly much. You can keep going back to that joke if you wish, it doesn't hide that fact.

He needs to walk off a cliff... with Shotty and Sutton close behind... Favre will try to toss them a rope but he will just lob it up (by design) and it will get there after they hit bottom...

You can go to Vegas with this one....

If Mangini is fired, or Schottenheimer is fired, Favre will retire. 100% certain. He's not going to be interested in learning another offense. The only way it's not certain is if Mike Sherman or Mike Holmgren got the job. Other than that, byebye Brett.

Now will he retire regardless? I don't know.

I will agree to this scenario only if each "coach" has 20 sticks of dynamite strapped to their torsos and walk off simultaneously. Then, as the are about half way down, a young Jet fan--as part of the Make A Wish Foundation--pushes down the plunger blasting them into a million pieces. I think we could sell this as a pay-per-view event.

Archived