Kerry Rhodes, Please come to the claim center.

Jetlag

And collect your nutsack.

What the hell are you doing out there? You're part of the problem, as disgusting as that is to say. I don't want to hear about how the front 7 isn't allowing you to make plays. Guess what chief, you haven't made a god damn play all season. Even by luck you would think that maybe you could run into at least one game changing play. Hell Abram f'n Elam has done more for this defense.

It's alright though, go collect your new fat paycheck and continue banging your celebrity whores. You are officially on the suck list until notified differently.

I was watching Ed Reed and Troy Polamalu play today...and man the difference is amazing between them and Rhodes' play. I know the two of them are listed at different positions, but Rhodes seems to randomly decide which position to play too, so I figure I can compare all 3 of them.

The Jets (Sutton/Mangini/whoever) are not using him right, thats the biggest problem.

May be, but a big-time safety like Reed and Polamalu makes plays. Rhodes hasn't done a damn thing this year. But he's a perfect NY Jet-a big paycheck, lots of attitude and look at me crap, and zero production and no real achievement.

May be, but a big-time safety like Reed and Polamalu makes plays. Rhodes hasn't done a damn thing this year. But he's a perfect NY Jet-a big paycheck, lots of attitude and look at me crap, and zero production and no real achievement.

Bingo

Hollywood got paid, and went Hollywood

Go make another f-ing movie you piece of ****

Tired of his act

I was watching Ed Reed and Troy Polamalu play today...and man the difference is amazing between them and Rhodes' play. I know the two of them are listed at different positions, but Rhodes seems to randomly decide which position to play too, so I figure I can compare all 3 of them.

Ed Reed could get picks in his sleep. Please, no more Rhodes worship. He is just okay: a real good athlete, but no nose for the ball. And yes, pass rush helps, but no 3-4 gets rush when they send 3 or 4.

Archived