I'll say it again

lancemehl

Since a week ago I was such an "idiot" for saying it. I'll repeat it.

But, please don't let your "poster rage" or hatred of me blind you from the fact that it can very well come down to Chad Pennington going to the playoffs by riding over Brett Favre's back. He could easily outply Mr. Favre and send us home to win the division. Wouldn't that SUCK!!!!!!!!>???????????????

Just to clarify, I hope to the Lord it goes the exact opposite way and that game proves we have a better team/QB, but this team to me is a BMW that we are letting our 16 year old drive(OK,maybe a brand new Toyota,lol). All the talent in the world, but a terrible driver. Mangini,Shottenheimer and Sutton may be the worst yet.

Please, just call it like i see it. I know I say many dumb things like every other sports fan and announcer, even the "geniuses"

PS

I also said Thomas Jones was as bad as Blair Thomas, I pray for that same plate of crow, but.........................

Was it not so painfully obviously who was the better coach yesterday, why?Mangini has two 1/2 years experience on Mangini, because Singletary is a HOF'er, he has been there, he has a ring.....do you see the LB'ers listening to his coaching on the sidelines, even if it's Junior Seau, he's listening, what's Mangini gonna tell Alan Faneca. What's Shottenheimer gonna tell Brett Favre and Thomas Jones and Coles to get them to believe????

What do they say, "listen to me, my father was a loser coach and i carried his ****....i know" or" listen to what i'm saying because i dabbled in High School football"

THEY ARE A JOKE!!!Their gameplanning sux, their overall schemes and philosophies suck, but here's where it's dangerous, they can't hold a team together.

I can't believe how much better a 4-8 team played yesterday, for pride! We SUCK, and it starts at the tip top.

HOPE I"M WRONG,I SWEAR I DO!

Don't be so hard on yourself. You're not an idiot because of that. ;)

With the product we've seen the last 2 games, Mangini & co. aren't going to get a whole lot of supporters to argue with you.

No but i already got the "lancemehl haters" out.LOL you're right there are many more times I've been wrong but Seriously, I'm saying this out of fear and disgust. It's just so many things they do make you scratch your head.

We cannot argue we've seen the worst year of jet defense EVER already last year and 2006 wasn't too great either, but we chalked it up to not having the right players for their scheme.

Now, when i see Pouha on the field on first downs I want to puke. And for Christ's sake can get some pressure on a QB????? I'm sorry we could go on and on.....it's bad, now I ask are we confident in this group to run the table? because we have to.

it can very well come down to Chad Pennington going to the playoffs by riding over Brett Favre's back. He could easily outply Mr. Favre and send us home to win the division. quote]

I called it weeks ago and everyone dismissed it as trolling.

Penny cant play in the wind and cold, cant win in December, blah, blah, blah. Well, Penny is coming back home and hes plenty pixxed off too.

The problem with Frave is that Mangini told him to quit gambling. "Quit putting it all on 20" were his exact words. Well, Farve has played reckless his whole career and its too late change his style now.

Archived