is this even worse then being 4-12?

gg

right now,... it feels like it. last year, we knew the season was lost...

this year we just get to watch as they take all this talent and a chance and watch it wilt away.

last year we knew that we at least got a top draft pick ( not that it did us any good! OY! vernon)

i bet the "tums" and maalox companies are making a mint from Jets fans....

arg!!!

Underachieving is the worst thing a fan can go thru

lack of talent....we tend to accept losses

Now reality for 2009

2009 schedule will be extremely difficult

A new starting QB will be at helm...gawd knows who

Cindy Lou Brady will be playing in Foxhole

Gholston can beat bryan thomas out...oh my

When You expect to lose and do so you take it in stride like last year we were a mess. But this hurts more 2 weeks ago we were riding high and expected to beat Denver and the 49ers. Now the Denver loss I was pretty much ok with but yesterday was gutwrenching to say the least. No loss last year did that to me. So this feels worse.

well i am glad i am not the only one! and i am sure a crappy couple of seasons and really exorbitant ticket prices in 2010 will really turn out the happy Jets fan!

i wonder how many of the players are actually Jets fans.

I don't know, I think I'd rather this then 4-12. At least it was interesting all season long. Whenever the Jets have a season like last year, It makes the whole football season suck.

How many of you said you'd be happy with 8-8 this year? Well at least that's a guarantee. Sometimes I don't understand the commotion, we all knew they'd collapse, it all came down to what week it would happen.

if i knew that favre was going to be back..i might feel a little better .. . if he decides to go back to mississippi.. well it will be ages before we are competative .. cause we dont have a qb of any worth ( football wise) on the sidelines.

I don't know, I think I'd rather this then 4-12. At least it was interesting all season long. Whenever the Jets have a season like last year, It makes the whole football season suck.

How many of you said you'd be happy with 8-8 this year? Well at least that's a guarantee. Sometimes I don't understand the commotion, we all knew they'd collapse, it all came down to what week it would happen.

I'm never "happy" with 8-8. There are seasons where that record would exceed my expectations, but "happy" is having a legitimate chance to win a Super Bowl, something we're a decade removed from, as the last 2 weeks have proven.

if i knew that favre was going to be back..i might feel a little better .. . if he decides to go back to mississippi.. well it will be ages before we are competative .. cause we dont have a qb of any worth ( football wise) on the sidelines.

The Favre - Mangini combo will never win a SB... one of them has to go next year... sadly It will most likely be Favre

IIRC, we were 4-12 last year, but we all had expectations of a playoff berth in the beginning.

So, to me, this season is like almost every of season of Jets football. Exceeding expectations on the downside.

The only 2 variables are the amount of time before we realize they stink, and the height of our expectations.

I'm getting a little tired of this

I was really pissed for a few hours last night, but c'mon guys

playing meaningful games in december is what it's all about

if you are to chicken **** to deal with the pressure, go follow the lions

For me its not about the destination, but the journey.

This season, as painful as its been lately, has been much more enjoyable than last year was.

Last year I doubted my fan-dom. I didnt want to drive 4+ hrs each way to watch that crap. I was ok with missing a road game to do other things.

This year, no matter how painful, has been what a fan like me enjoys. Joy. Sadness. Ups. Downs. Its been a rollercoaster season that is going to be a wild ride the last 3 weeks.

I'd take a season like this, where I have emotion and care about what is happening for the whole season, over last year where I had zero emotion and no care for what they did after a few weeks. This season has been a great journey, even if it turns into a steaming pile of manure.

Yesterday's loss was the worst defeat this team has had since losing the AFC Championship to Denver, IMO. It was an absolutely deflating embarrassment. They lost to an interim HC for the second time this season. The offensive game plan was disgusting; if Favre wasn't throwing screens, he was throwing it 40 yards downfield. WTF??? Where were the 10-15 yard passes to the receivers? Why did TJ only get 10 carries? Why is Lowery even allowed to step foot on the field? Why has our pass rush gone from good to non-existent? The Jets were outplayed and out-coached in every phase of the game.

It's embarrassing to be a Jet today.

I'm getting a little tired of this

I was really pissed for a few hours last night, but c'mon guys

playing meaningful games in december is what it's all about

if you are to chicken **** to deal with the pressure, go follow the lions

I agree totaly with you Larz but another performance like yestrday will just kill me

The last 3 games should be exciting to watch and we are still in first via tie breaker

root like Hell for the 49ers next Sunday I cant trust the Raiders

Yesterday's loss was the worst defeat this team has had since losing the AFC Championship to Denver, IMO. It was an absolutely deflating embarrassment. They lost to an interim HC for the second time this season.

It's embarrassing to be a Jet today.

I think I might put the Steelers game ahead of this one......but nonetheless this one is so bad, I tok the day off

I know I take this way too seriously, but damn, I'm a mess today:bag:

I think I might put the Steelers game ahead of this one......but nonetheless this one is so bad, I tok the day off

I know I take this way too seriously, but damn, I'm a mess today:bag:

They had a chance at the end vs. Pittsburgh and lost because of one man. Yesterday they were inept to the very core.

Archived