what would it take for you to stop being a jets fan?

gg

i just cant get them out of my system . I moved out of NYC and they have me like an idiot buying the NFL package ...uuuurrrrgggg... will i leave no have i considered no.. do I have a second team i like.. maybe... i just fantize about the steelers defense in green and white....

just wondering...

(can you tell how mad i am)

i have watched this team for 35 years and they just give me so much pain.

have any of you ever really considered switching allegiance?

I could never root for another NFL franchise, but am strongly considering giving up my season tickets... not a knee-jerk reaction to yesterday's game, but something that was seriously discussed while the Chiefs game was in doubt.

If I had to pay a PSL, it would be a no-brainer, but I'm almost guaranteed a spot in the Uppers if I want them. I'm just not certain that I do at this point...

If another team (by any chance) moves to the city I am out of here. And I have been rooting for this team since they were the Titans in the old Polo Grounds. Too much damn pain, the same old garbage gets old and I am doubting I will never see this team return to the promise land in my life time. However, things can change...

I have considered calling the divorce attorney, but it only lasts for a day or two

for me to stop being a fan they would have to move out of the area and/or change their name

or get caught cheating, taking HGH and going after QB's knees

the team I have a secret crush on is the steelers

c'mon jets, just give me a good enough reason !

Being a Jets fan is like having a crush on a girl who knows it and uses it to her advantage.

She'll toy with your emotions, making you think its actually going to happen and then right when you expect the big moment to come she backs off and you heart is broken all over again.

But do you ever stop loving her? Oh no. You'll always hold out hope that someday she'll be yours.

****ing bitch!!!! :akf:

If I'm not a Jets fan, who would I root for?

Jump on a bandwagon? Not my style.

Latch onto some other loveable losers? Pointless.

No, it's the Jets for me. Besides, it's lots of fun to complain and play armchair GM.

I honestly won't watch the NFL or just might be a fan of my fantasy team.

If they were caught cheating I would have a tough time rooting for them.

Hmmmmm...sounds familiar

Or, if they relocated say to LA or something. It just wouldn't make sense to root for a team 3000 miles away. But I could NEVER be a Giants fan

Nothing.

I stick with them because of the 0.001% chance that they win it all in my lifetime and I know the euphoria would be otherworldly.

Think about that.

That's like being married to Rosanne Barr and there's a slim chance that one day she turns into Scarlette Johansson.

Nothing.

I stick with them because of the 0.001% chance that they win it all in my lifetime and I know the euphoria would be otherworldly.

Think about that.

That's like being married to Rosanne Barr and there's a slim chance that one day she turns into Scarlette Johansson.

I think that sounds stupid. Why torture yourself for years and years hoping for a miracle like that?

Maybe much better to stay single?

If they were caught cheating I would have a tough time rooting for them.

Hmmmmm...sounds familiar

Or, if they relocated say to LA or something. It just wouldn't make sense to root for a team 3000 miles away. But I could NEVER be a Giants fan

I agree. Cheating would make me hate them until a new coach came in or new owner depends how deep it went. I don't think I could be a Giants fan, but I'm not sure who else I would root for. I went to college is Chicago so I follow the bears, but I wouldn't say I'm a fan of them. Living in Florida, maybe I'd root for Tampa or Jacks. Sure as hell not Miami.

Archived