Depression List

Ghost

Me..

If we don't make the playoffs Mangini has to get fired, or I think I'm done until he does.

We ain't winning with this guy if he throws this away without a significant injury..

I can't ever remember an 8-3 team looking like a legit SB contender and then 2 weeks later looks like the Oakland Raiders..

Maybe our SB was Tennessee?

I am so confused. The Gators are SEC Champs and going to the Nat'l Champ game.

I am winning in fantasy and could potentially win over 2k.

But, the God Damn Jets suck dick. Kills me because they are by far my favorite sports team.

a gator jet fan,and a Volunteer jet fan,actually feeling the same effects. :P

8. Now what? I'll tell you what... We Can't lose another game. If we lose one more game that's it. I'm not wasting my time on this team anymore. Honestly, if this team doesn't WIN a playoff game this year, I'm not following the Jets again during the regular season (with the exception of starting better than 6-0). If we don't win a playoff game this year I'm also going to YES I'M SERIOUS... ROOT FOR PENNINGTON AND THE DOLPHINS TO WIN IT ALL THIS YEAR.

8. Now what? I'll tell you what... We Can't lose another game. If we lose one more game that's it. I'm not wasting my time on this team anymore. Honestly, if this team doesn't WIN a playoff game this year, I'm not following the Jets again during the regular season (with the exception of starting better than 6-0). If we don't win a playoff game this year I'm also going to YES I'M SERIOUS... ROOT FOR PENNINGTON AND THE DOLPHINS TO WIN IT ALL THIS YEAR.

Get Lost. If you are a Jets fan I am ashamed to call myself one. Root for the fish? are you serious? Nice of you to jump on the bandwagon when times are good, now its time for you to get off. I hate fair weather fans. Ill only root if they are better than 6-0? Get a clue. It is one thing to be depresed or angry today (which I completely understand) it is another to root for the fish. :face:

I've been on the list since I became a Jets fan...over 4 decades ago.

I'm with you. I'm only 37 so I haven't suffered quite as long as you have.

Everyone here thinks they're depressed.......try being a Jets AND a Mets fan!!!! ](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)

all I could keep saying yesterday after SF scored that last TD was "it's just heartbreaking-this team just breaks your heart-everytime"

I was really enjoying watching this team that 6 game winning streak....Mangini is average at best-we need a new coach, but of course someone else will sign Cowher and we'll be stuck with mediocrity for another 3 years or so...maybe when I'm dead and gone this team will win another one

Archived