It's not over 'til we say it's over !!!!!

Larz

who's with me ?

I'm with ya guy. Today is a day of mourning and tonight and tomorrow starts the looking towards dominating the jills at home. The loss last night ruined the finalization of my grant proposal to the NIH, yet I know we control our destiny in our hands. I, like everyone else, wish we could have held the rest of the divisions' heads underwater, but we let them back in. Like a boxer that's been backed up in the corner we just gotta fight our way out. A convincing win against the jills this weekend would be a good start.

We fans have more passion it seems than the players. I'm probably wrong about that, but damn, if we could bottle up our emotions on a Monday after a loss and send it to the team, maybe they can get the message.

Damn, I don't know how much more we can give or support this team than we already have.

I'm with ya guy. Today is a day of mourning and tonight and tomorrow starts the looking towards dominating the jills at home. The loss last night ruined the finalization of my grant proposal to the NIH, yet I know we control our destiny in our hands. I, like everyone else, wish we could have held the rest of the divisions' heads underwater, but we let them back in. Like a boxer that's been backed up in the corner we just gotta fight our way out. A convincing win against the jills this weekend would be a good start.

I agree joe, I just wanted to get a jump start on the rising :Nuts:

24 hours of corporal mortification is enough, even for jets fans !

340x.jpg

927260.jpg

We fans have more passion it seems than the players. I'm probably wrong about that, but damn, if we could bottle up our emotions on a Monday after a loss and send it to the team, maybe they can get the message.

Damn, I don't know how much more we can give or support this team than we already have.

I hope no one got the impression I was saying jets fans aren't passionate enough or don't give enough, but the mood of the board made me think of the belushi speech, and when I saw the video of all the guys sitting around looking all bummed out it seemed like a perfect fit for what I was trying to say;

don't give up on this team yet fellas, we have brett freakin favre !!!

Archived