The joke of the Dolphins...

NIGHT STALKER

So, I'm watching the Jets with my football package from DirecTV and I'm switching back and forth all over. I went to the local channel and the fins are playing the bills...commercial comes on and it's an ad for dolphin fans to purchase tickets for the 49er game. I say to myself, look at this ****, here us Jet fans sellout every game...we even have a waiting list for tickets even with the PSL thing hanging over our heads.

If a fan base never deserved to have a winning team it's the dolphin fan base...tied for first and advertising to sell tickets for their last home game...what a ****ing joke.

One last thing...I have a Broward County Sherriff that lives directly accross the street from me...you know, typical fin fan that never goes to games. He had the day off today and was playing the dolphin theme song in his driveway while working on his car...I may have to shoot the ****er. Wasn't there a song called I Shot the Sherriff?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it's the demographics

like a lot of resort areas, most of the people that live there aren't from there, and a hefty portion of the people are spanish soccer fans I imagine

but they still suck moose balls :Nuts:

I know what you're saying, but having lived in this town for over 38 years that is a bit of a misconception and I'll tell you why. Their stadium holds around 75,000 people...I know for a fact their has to be at least 75,000 dolphin fans in Palm Beach, Broward and Dade county. Theres a lot of people with some big bucks.

it's the demographics

like a lot of resort areas, most of the people that live there aren't from there, and a hefty portion of the people are spanish soccer fans I imagine

but they still suck moose balls :Nuts:

Soccer fans? When the Cosmo's use to come to town to play Ft Laud. most of thier fans were Europeans. The few spanish fans rooted for the Cosmo's because of Pele. Very few spanish fans were rooting for the Striers.

Not much different from what happened at the bar yesterday.

All these douchebag faggots, er... Dolphins fans who were nowhere to be seen for most of the last eight years suddenly came out of the woodwork and were shooting their mouths off all day.

Of course we reminded them how we've beaten them 17 of the last 21 times we've played their gay ****house team and that pretty much shut up all but one of them.

I know what you're saying, but having lived in this town for over 38 years that is a bit of a misconception and I'll tell you why. Their stadium holds around 75,000 people...I know for a fact their has to be at least 75,000 dolphin fans in Palm Beach, Broward and Dade county. Theres a lot of people with some big bucks.

I'll defer to a 38 year resident, but if it isn't the demo's what is it ?

So, I'm watching the Jets with my football package from DirecTV and I'm switching back and forth all over. I went to the local channel and the fins are playing the bills...commercial comes on and it's an ad for dolphin fans to purchase tickets for the 49er game. I say to myself, look at this ****, here us Jet fans sellout every game...we even have a waiting list for tickets even with the PSL thing hanging over our heads.

If a fan base never deserved to have a winning team it's the dolphin fan base...tied for first and advertising to sell tickets for their last home game...what a ****ing joke.

One last thing...I have a Broward County Sherriff that lives directly accross the street from me...you know, typical fin fan that never goes to games. He had the day off today and was playing the dolphin theme song in his driveway while working on his car...I may have to shoot the ****er. Wasn't there a song called I Shot the Sherriff?

It's a known fact that they have the worst fan base in the NFL.

Not much different from what happened at the bar yesterday.

All these douchebag faggots, er... Dolphins fans who were nowhere to be seen for most of the last eight years suddenly came out of the woodwork and were shooting their mouths off all day.

Of course we reminded them how we've beaten them 17 of the last 21 times we've played their gay ****house team and that pretty much shut up all but one of them.

I trust you took care of that douche bag personally. :biggrin:

I'll defer to a 38 year resident, but if it isn't the demo's what is it ?

It's really quite simple. Here's a prime example of that, but I'll use the Marlins instead. They can't give tickets away fast enough. But, when the Marlins were in the WS back in 2003, I stood in line to get tickets for the game (of course I'm a Yankees fan) and I was outnumbered 10-1...whether it's the Dolphins, Marlins, Heat or Panthers, they'll only come out to support them if they're winning and still, it's a stretch.

If you look up bandwagon fan in Webster's, you'll see South Florida fans. Here's another one for you. When the Miami Hurricanes were the talk of the town and winning championships, you couldn't find a ticket...now, they give them away.

It's really quite simple. Here's a prime example of that, but I'll use the Marlins instead. They can't give tickets away fast enough. But, when the Marlins were in the WS back in 2003, I stood in line to get tickets for the game (of course I'm a Yankees fan) and I was outnumbered 10-1...whether it's the Dolphins, Marlins, Heat or Panthers, they'll only come out to support them if they're winning and still, it's a stretch.

If you look up bandwagon fan in Webster's, you'll see South Florida fans. Here's another one for you. When the Miami Hurricanes were the talk of the town and winning championships, you couldn't find a ticket...now, they give them away.

that's because the tickets are written in English;)

:yawn: When the Jets start choking and all hope is lost, take 2 heaping doses of "**** on Dolphin fans for attendance", and all will be better... Seriously, are you freking kidding me? Week after week this same thread gets started anew and the same things are said over and over again ad naseum.

Is this some sort of warped therapy for Jets fans?

Congratulations, you sell out your stadium. What do you want, a ****ing cookie? Fine, take it you jackals.

Chocolate_Chip_by_Junnior117.jpg

:yawn: When the Jets start choking and all hope is lost, take 2 heaping doses of "**** on Dolphin fans for attendance", and all will be better... Seriously, are you freking kidding me? Week after week this same thread gets started anew and the same things are said over and over again ad naseum.

Is this some sort of warped therapy for Jets fans?

Congratulations, you sell out your stadium. What do you want, a ****ing cookie? Fine, take it you jackals.

Chocolate_Chip_by_Junnior117.jpg

Knock, knock, who's there? You missed my point. The point is, you fans don't deserve a winning team. We at least support our team win or lose...you guys on the other hand don't...it's quite simple to understand.

It's amazed me for years how you can't find 75,000 fans in three or four counties to sell each ticket as a season ticket holder ticket. Not everyone goes to the beach or fishing.

Knock, knock, who's there? You missed my point. The point is, you fans don't deserve a winning team. We at least support our team win or lose...you guys on the other hand don't...it's quite simple to understand.

It's amazed me for years how you can't find 75,000 fans in three or four counties to sell each ticket as a season ticket holder ticket. Not everyone goes to the beach or fishing.

Well NY has nothing going except for the best shows and musicals on and off Broadway, the best concerts, world class museums, the greatest shopping in the world, the best restaurants, greatest site seeing and on & on. So I just wonder how NY attracts 80,000 for 2 football teams every week, the Yankees draw 4 million every year, the Mets draw 3.5 million annually and the lousy Knicks out draw the Heat. Not including the NYC areas 3 NHL teams

I guess they call Miami:bag: the city that never sleeps:D

Well NY has nothing going except for the best shows and musicals on and off Broadway, the best concerts, world class museums, the greatest shopping in the world, the best restaurants, greatest site seeing and on & on. So I just wonder how NY attracts 80,000 for 2 football teams every week, the Yankees draw 4 million every year, the Mets draw 3.5 million annually and the lousy Knicks out draw the Heat. Not including the NYC areas 3 NHL teams

To be fair, Miami has great weather, nice beaches, and hot women. I lived in SoCal for 3 years, and San Diego is even better in those things. And, honestly, those 3 things are far more fun to do than what you listed, which is just wasting money.

To be fair, Miami has great weather, nice beaches, and hot women. I lived in SoCal for 3 years, and San Diego is even better in those things. And, honestly, those 3 things are far more fun to do than what you listed, which is just wasting money.

I live in south Florida and you have not seen the biggest fair weather and least knowledgeable sports fans any where in the country. Yes there are hot women in south Florida:) but NY also has its share:) of hot women. It would be a lot easier to be at a football game in 80 degree weather but you think that these fair weather losers would go to see their team when it is 20 degrees? The point of the matter is south Florida has the worst sports fans in the USA.

And with all you mentioned, it isn't asking much of 4 counties to fill a 75,000 stadium with season tix. Over 4mil people in those counties and they all aren't at the beach or chasing women. 75,000 is a drop in the bucket against a population of over 4 million 8 Sunday's out of the year.

Then move to N.Y. and get the hell out of my state.

Archived