The joke of the Dolphins...

NIGHT STALKER

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's an easy one, all of us native Floridians HATE the northeast transplants and choose to NOT spend time socializing with them. Those of us that grew up down here and went to school together stay loyal to our Florida roots. Fact is, all of my best friends are native Floridians and they're all nice and kind people, unlike the rude New Yorkers and Jersietes that infect our state and bitch about the hot weather and bad pizza and then jabber non stop about how great it is back home. Oy vey, give me strength.

Yes, if all of the northern transplants moved out of the state our econoomy would suffer for a length of time, but with all economic conditions it would eventually level out.

In fact, I welcome a complete withdrawl of the northern oppressors.

Seriously, you have to be one of the dumbest posters that I have ever seen on this board.

Now you are an expert on the economy. You idiot, florida's economy is tourist

driven. It depends on the sales tax from the tourists which are predominately

Northerners. Because of the bad economy there is a down turn in visitors to florida.

That's why the state is in a 2 billion dollar short fall.

And if you put your two IQ points together you would figure out that its florida's

property taxes and income laws that bring Northerners down here in the first place.

They have no state income tax, they have a homestead exemption that takes

$50,000 of your assessed value off your home for tax purposes.

There are hundreds of exemptions to the sales tax.

And if the northerners left, all the theme parkswould have to close and thousands

of restaurants would go under. And with one of the worst school systems in the country

most of native floridians are only smart enough for the service industries so

there would be no jobs for you.

I can tell you that I have more propertyand buildings than probably 98 pct. of

the regular posters on here and I only pay$1,740 a year in property tax.

I'll repeat that figure because I knowyou don't comprehend too well. $1,740.

If I was still up inNY that would be about two months worth.

There is no tax on food and would you believe there's no tax on feed and hay

for myhorses. I don't pay for water because there's a great acquifer under my

property that I get with a well.

So if you want me to go back up North why don't you and your "nice and kind friends"

come up here and make me. And by the way you could have said gay friends,

nothing wrong with that. We are a non discriminating message board.

Seriously, you have to be one of the dumbest posters that I have ever seen on this board.

Now you are an expert on the economy. You idiot, florida's economy is tourist

driven. It depends on the sales tax from the tourists which are predominately

Northerners. Because of the bad economy there is a down turn in visitors to florida.

That's why the state is in a 2 billion dollar short fall.

And if you put your two IQ points together you would figure out that its florida's

property taxes and income laws that bring Northerners down here in the first place.

They have no state income tax, they have a homestead exemption that takes

$50,000 of your assessed value off your home for tax purposes.

There are hundreds of exemptions to the sales tax.

And if the northerners left, all the theme parkswould have to close and thousands

of restaurants would go under. And with one of the worst school systems in the country

most of native floridians are only smart enough for the service industries so

there would be no jobs for you.

I can tell you that I have more propertyand buildings than probably 98 pct. of

the regular posters on here and I only pay$1,740 a year in property tax.

I'll repeat that figure because I knowyou don't comprehend too well. $1,740.

If I was still up inNY that would be about two months worth.

There is no tax on food and would you believe there's no tax on feed and hay

for myhorses. I don't pay for water because there's a great acquifer under my

property that I get with a well.

So if you want me to go back up North why don't you and your "nice and kind friends"

come up here and make me. And by the way you could have said gay friends,

nothing wrong with that. We are a non discriminating message board.

Thank you for the personal attack.

Yes, I am very well aware of the tax structure of Florida and how it is used and abused by you people and I also stated that if you people left the state that it would hurt us economically. Still doesn't change the fact that I don't like the snowbirds that come down here and wish they would leave. They come down here and vote for medicade progams that sap funds from our school system, and yes, I agree that we have an awful school system down here and that problem is exasperated by retires only voting for the programs that directly benifit themselves. If you put Sid Rosenberg and Violet Geen in a voting booth and ask them to choose between more benifits for themselves or a MUCH needed pay raise for teachers, guess what they'll pick? And they vote in force down here.

You also left out the fact that you people come down here to get away from the unbearable winters, not just the taxes.

You live in butt **** Ocala, that's why your taxes are low. Come down here and buy land, then tell me how much your taxes are.

As far as your aquifer, I'm very happy that you can come down here and tap a well for free water, between that and the free air you should be able afford a plane ticket back home, or better yet, hop on one of your horses and ride that bitch over the Brooklyn Bridge.

Thank you for the personal attack.

Yes, I am very well aware of the tax structure of Florida and how it is used and abused by you people and I also stated that if you people left the state that it would hurt us economically. Still doesn't change the fact that I don't like the snowbirds that come down here and wish they would leave. They come down here and vote for medicade progams that sap funds from our school system, and yes, I agree that we have an awful school system down here and that problem is exasperated by retires only voting for the programs that directly benifit themselves. If you put Sid Rosenberg and Violet Geen in a voting booth and ask them to choose between more benifits for themselves or a MUCH needed pay raise for teachers, guess what they'll pick? And they vote in force down here.

You also left out the fact that you people come down here to get away from the unbearable winters, not just the taxes.

You live in butt **** Ocala, that's why your taxes are low. Come down here and buy land, then tell me how much your taxes are.

As far as your aquifer, I'm very happy that you can come down here and tap a well for free water, between that and the free air you should be able afford a plane ticket back home, or better yet, hop on one of your horses and ride that bitch over the Brooklyn Bridge.

It's only a personal attack if it isn't true.

Native floridians with the worst school system are the only ones who vote

for everyone's benefit because they got a good learnin. LOL

And again if you want me to leave come on up here with your gay friends and

try to make me.

It's only a personal attack if it isn't true.

Native floridians with the worst school system are the only ones who vote

for everyone's benefit because they got a good learnin. LOL

And again if you want me to leave come on up here with your gay friends and

try to make me.

Why do I picture you looking like this...

crankyoldman-1.jpg

That's an easy one, all of us native Floridians HATE the northeast transplants and choose to NOT spend time socializing with them. Those of us that grew up down here and went to school together stay loyal to our Florida roots. Fact is, all of my best friends are native Floridians and they're all nice and kind people, unlike the rude New Yorkers and Jersietes that infect our state and bitch about the hot weather and bad pizza and then jabber non stop about how great it is back home. Oy vey, give me strength.

Yes, if all of the northern transplants moved out of the state our econoomy would suffer for a length of time, but with all economic conditions it would eventually level out.

In fact, I welcome a complete withdrawl of the northern oppressors.

Just as we would welcome a departure of you and your fairy dullfin colors from this site.

Football is like the 20th attraction on the list in Miami and, as I said, a large percentage of those people that actually are football fans are fans of other teams.

Just as Miami is the most diverse city in the world, it has the most diverse group of football followers contingent in the world.

Ever been to Baltimore? I go there 8-10 times a year and the City is full of transplants from Boston, Philly, Pittsburgh & New York due to the low cost of living and the amount of jobs available.

The Ravens have been in existence for 12 (or is it 13?) years and they sell out every game on a season ticket basis.

Did I mention that the Redskins are a 40 minute drive away and their fanbase dwarfs the Ravens?

The Dolphins never had issues selling out when they played at that cesspool known as the Orange Bowl. Why the change now? Did everyone move to Miami in the last 20 years?

Ever been to Baltimore? I go there 8-10 times a year and the City is full of transplants from Boston, Philly, Pittsburgh & New York due to the low cost of living and the amount of jobs available.

The Ravens have been in existence for 12 (or is it 13?) years and they sell out every game on a season ticket basis.

Did I mention that the Redskins are a 40 minute drive away and their fanbase dwarfs the Ravens?

The Dolphins never had issues selling out when they played at that cesspool known as the Orange Bowl. Why the change now? Did everyone move to Miami in the last 20 years?

Cesspool?! Yeah, and Foxboro Stadium was such a jewel :rolleyes:

I don't have the answers for your questions, but I'll just say that Dolphin Stadium has 15,000 more seats than the old Orange Bowl... If we were still playing there we would be selling out every game.

Fire away.

Cesspool?! Yeah, and Foxboro Stadium was such a jewel :rolleyes:

I don't have the answers for your questions, but I'll just say that Dolphin Stadium has 15,000 more seats than the old Orange Bowl... If we were still playing there we would be selling out every game.

Fire away.

Foxboro was also a cesspool but it sold out from 1993-2001 (As soon as Kraft brought stable ownership to the Franchise). Gillette has 8000 more seats and another 1000-1500 in standing room only tickets.

If ProPlayer/Dolphin Stadium wasn't built the Dolphins would be playing in LA.

Foxboro was also a cesspool but it sold out from 1993-2001 (As soon as Kraft brought stable ownership to the Franchise). Gillette has 8000 more seats and another 1000-1500 in standing room only tickets.

If ProPlayer/Dolphin Stadium wasn't built the Dolphins would be playing in LA.

That is the stupidest thing I've read all day, and I've been mired in Chad for MVP threads all day.

Joe Robbie built our stadium with his own money, it was funded without a single dollar from the state and without some stupid PSL's. Joe Robbie was a loyal Floridian and would never have moved the team to anothe state The notion that the franchise was going to be forced to move without the building of a new stadium is absurd and assinine.

Honestly, did you think I wasn't going to call you out on that?

That is the stupidest thing I've read all day, and I've been mired in Chad for MVP threads all day.

Joe Robbie built our stadium with his own money, it was funded without a single dollar from the state and without some stupid PSL's. Joe Robbie was a loyal Floridian and would never have moved the team to anothe state The notion that the franchise was going to be forced to move without the building of a new stadium is absurd and assinine.

Honestly, did you think I wasn't going to call you out on that?

Gillette was also built without public money (Did you know that?). Do you really think an NFL franchise can survive without club suites and luxury boxes? Joe Robbie built that Stadium out of necessity.

I will stand by my statement that if Joe Robbie/ProPlayer/Dolphin Stadium wasn't built the Dolphins would have faced dire financial problems and would have moved.

Gillette was also built without public money (Did you know that?). Do you really think an NFL franchise can survive without club suites and luxury boxes? Joe Robbie built that Stadium out of necessity.

I will stand by my statement that if Joe Robbie/ProPlayer/Dolphin Stadium wasn't built the Dolphins would have faced dire financial problems and would have moved.

Yes I did.

Stand by you misconception of the truth, I can't stop you, but you're wrong. The Dolphins have never been a canidate to be moved to another state, ESPECIALLY by the late, great Joe Robbie. You're just flat out wrong and I invite you to prove otherwise.

In fact, it was your dysfunctional franchise that was being considered for relocation... In the 1990's your team was still playing in a 4 million dollar POS stadium with grass lots and aluminum benches. Before Kraft your team had gone through 2 inept owners, was in deep debt, had low ticket sales (due to the Pats sucking so bad) and was in need of a new stadium in order to stave off relocation or even worse, just plain folding. The Pats had NO history before 2000 and up untill the last few years only had 3 players in the Hall of Fame, 1 of which was Nick Buoniconti, who made his career as a Dolphin.What a joke, you Pat fans should be lining up to suck off Kraft and Belichick.

Archived