Some pregame thoughts on this weeks game by GOB

The Gun Of Bavaria

I just got my tickets for Sunday's Bills' game.

We NEED to be LOUD and supportive to have the stadium rockin'!

AFC East showdown. Jets can't afford to lose in this dogfight that is now a 3 game playoff just to reach the post season.:box:

Though the loss was deflating (had no idea about the result & finished the DVR of the game at 2am! I was SOOO PISSED) WE still head the table. Win & IN. A mantra that has never applied to this team come crunch time (ie, '93,'97,'00) but every year there's a chance!

The Jets better "wake the F@RVE! UP!" it's December football time.

I'm pumped!

AFC East showdown. Jets can't afford to lose in this dogfight that is now a 3 game playoff just to reach the post season.:box:

Though the loss was deflating (had no idea about the result & finished the DVR of the game at 2am! I was SOOO PISSED) WE still head the table. Win & IN. A mantra that has never applied to this team come crunch time (ie, '93,'97,'00) but every year there's a chance!

I'm pumped!

rah rah ra

Go Jets

I'm pumped!

I like that kinda attitude !!

This pretty much starts the play-off season, lose and we are done. Need to forget the last 2 weeks and start again now. If we can't beat Buffalo at home, there is no need to go on the road in the play-offs to play a good team anyway

Favre better get his head on straight and win this game

BTW, Pat, enjoy the game, but don't BP hammer you to much...

For removing the original thread title, I curse all of you. You might as well have denied entry of a goat into the game, traded Ruth to the Yankees, or burned the mortgage to MSG in the Stanley Cup.

Don't forget to leave your trail of donuts so you can make it back home:D

Archived