**Official I hate the Fins** thread

BettorFan

Warm weather pansy players. You know how they were joking earlier when Brady got injured about putting a Bounty on who can take out a player? Well I think this time we really should put out a bounty for each sack on Chad "I used to wear your jersey in pride you *****" Pennington.

Warm weather pansy players. You know how they were joking earlier when Brady got injured about putting a Bounty on who can take out a player? Well I think this time we really should put out a bounty for each sack on Chad "I used to wear your jersey in pride you *****" Pennington.

I still think if a team other then the Jets get into the playoffs in the AFC East it will be the Patsies*

Go ahead and post the link... I fully expect that there is no link, but I'll give you the benifit of the doubt.

Waiting with bated breath,

Crashingjet

Archived