Where's the tailgate this sunday????

Boozer76

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damnit. This has bailbondsman written all over it and I have to miss it. Again.

Give him a good bachelors party gents!

I'd better keep the badge handy, in case Max gets caught trying to pick up a Vietnamese prostitute again

War Ensemble...can't wait to meet ya. Same goes for Boozer......

I only hope I can talk in between vomiting.

Leave After Communion

i'm burnin in hell

Depending on how long of a sermon the priest gives, there's really not much of the mass left after Communion. If your priest is a 20-minute sermon type, then I see why you make the escape.

It's funny, I always get a look when I don't go up to receive Communion at a wedding (where they have a full mass) as if I'm some heathen. The reality is that you're not supposed to receive Communion if you have any unconfessed mortal sins. Being that I haven't been in a Confessional booth in over 15 years, my laundry list of transgressions is quite expansive.

The plus side is that I don't have to deal with Communion wafer aftertaste.

Depending on how long of a sermon the priest gives, there's really not much of the mass left after Communion. If your priest is a 20-minute sermon type, then I see why you make the escape.

It's funny, I always get a look when I don't go up to receive Communion at a wedding (where they have a full mass) as if I'm some heathen. The reality is that you're not supposed to receive Communion if you have any unconfessed mortal sins. Being that I haven't been in a Confessional booth in over 15 years, my laundry list of transgressions is quite expansive.

I admit i am a cafeteria catholic!!! I am counting on getting help from my

arch bishop uncle.

i actually had to leave mass b4 communion 3 weeks ago, sermon was 1/2 hour

and i had to get my fantasy picks in..

Archived