Conversion Software

Jbro22

Alright, I've been converting files since you had to have a seperate program to convert mp3's to wavs before you burnt an audio cd. And for whatever reason, I'm yet to stumble across a good program that can do it all, and for free.

My problem now is avi to iPod. I know theres millions of programs out there, I just wanted to know what the best one is. Anyone? Please don't tell me Videora is. I wan't a program that can convert a folder full of avi's.

Alright, I've been converting files since you had to have a seperate program to convert mp3's to wavs before you burnt an audio cd. And for whatever reason, I'm yet to stumble across a good program that can do it all, and for free.

My problem now is avi to iPod. I know theres millions of programs out there, I just wanted to know what the best one is. Anyone? Please don't tell me Videora is. I wan't a program that can convert a folder full of avi's.

I use Handbrake for multiple avi's on Mac and DVDFab for PC

Thanks man, using it now. I had downloaded a DVD file that I needed to convert to stream it to my 360. Handling it just fine.

But what about converting downloaded avi's to view on my ipod touch. Does this software do that as well? I know you can go straight from DVD to iPod but I don't see anything for other file types.

Thanks man, using it now. I had downloaded a DVD file that I needed to convert to stream it to my 360. Handling it just fine.

But what about converting downloaded avi's to view on my ipod touch. Does this software do that as well? I know you can go straight from DVD to iPod but I don't see anything for other file types.

Which program are you using?

Archived