Why you should hate Jetnation.com

Jets1Fan

because you're never going to be happy. This site is so ****ing depressing. For Once, I'd like to be around Jets Fans who actually believe in their team.

I hate all you non-believers, but Im guaranteeing that once THE JETS DO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS, they're all gonna say, "I KNEW IT THE WHOLE TIME, WHAT A GREAT TEAM!!!"

**** you ****ing haters/TERRIBLE FANS!!!!!

GO JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEONE AT THIS GAME HOW BOUT YOU CHEER FOR THE JETS

[Last post on this ****ing bull**** forum, it should be called "AntiJetnation.com"]

You people suck

Jets 31 - Bills 17

Get the sound out of your vagina for Christs sake.

Im just telling the truth, 85-****ING-% of the posts on this ****ing bull**** forum are anti-jets, FROM JETS FANS, not other-team-imposters. It's absolute bull****. go ahead read every thread. If you like wallowing in your own jets ****ty misery, go ahead. enjoy faggot.

because you're never going to be happy. This site is so ****ing depressing. For Once, I'd like to be around Jets Fans who actually believe in their team.

I hate all you non-believers, but Im guaranteeing that once THE JETS DO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS, they're all gonna say, "I KNEW IT THE WHOLE TIME, WHAT A GREAT TEAM!!!"

**** you ****ing haters/TERRIBLE FANS!!!!!

GO JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEONE AT THIS GAME HOW BOUT YOU CHEER FOR THE JETS

[Last post on this ****ing bull**** forum, it should be called "AntiJetnation.com"]

You people suck

Jets 31 - Bills 17

Hey, we love you too man...:smilies2_3some:

Im just telling the truth, 85-****ING-% of the posts on this ****ing bull**** forum are anti-jets, FROM JETS FANS, not other-team-imposters. It's absolute bull****. go ahead read every thread. If you like wallowing in your own jets ****ty misery, go ahead. enjoy faggot.

Yet you keep reading and posting here, why? you would never get away with this crap at TGG or JI. you'd be gone already. hell, we let you speak your mind here, that's what this place is all about.

You're welcome to stay if you like lil buddy, I still like you. :lol:

why would you want to go to a site that sucks the jets puny c0cks in every thread? Thats no fun.

Real fans bitch and moan about everything even when things are going well. Ever listen to sports radio? Its all bitching and moaning.

And after the piles of sh!t the Jets laid on the field the last 2 weeks, why should we be positive? Just because we are pissed doesnt mean we dont care and dont love our team. We are expressing our frustration over this teams performance.

If you want to be a positive fan sucking off the Jets no matter how lousy they are, go ahead. If you dont like it here, leave. Start your own Jets message board and only allow fans to post positive comments about the jets.

Yeah, 44 years as a Jets fan...I think I'm going to blow my brains out. I just can't take it anymore. Help me...please.

oh i just assumed you looked like your sig. pic.

I'm sorry, I just get so frustrated by the negativity i read on these posts sometimes, its NUTS!!!

You really love it here, come on and admit it. it's ok.

:rl:

No I love knowledgeable fans who know that 16-0 isn't going to happen, especially after a 4-12 season last year.

It boggles my mind. I love the Jets, I like this forum, I don't need to hear how great the Jets are all the time, moreso, I think people should recognize, or at least agree, with the fact about how much better we are, even if it doesn't lead to the AFC East Crown, AS I THINK IT WILL!

No I love knowledgeable fans who know that 16-0 isn't going to happen, especially after a 4-12 season last year.

It boggles my mind. I love the Jets, I like this forum, I don't need to hear how great the Jets are all the time, moreso, I think people should recognize, or at least agree, with the fact about how much better we are, even if it doesn't lead to the AFC East Crown, AS I THINK IT WILL!

Dude, after that pathetic performance on Sunday I stayed away from the board.

Good thing you weren't here last year.

Knowledgeable? Not here.

I think thats over on tgg or JI.

We're bi-polar retards.

ill take the over. . but i love how he said last post ever and posted like 6 more times. whats the over under on his next post???

Haha! Either way, he's like a 13 year old that just learned what cursing is; gotta love those little brats.

As for the next post, who knows; we'd need to rekindle his posting history to get an accurate prediction. I too found the multiple posting quite comical.

Yet you keep reading and posting here, why? you would never get away with this crap at TGG or JI. you'd be gone already. hell, we let you speak your mind here, that's what this place is all about.

You're welcome to stay if you like lil buddy, I still like you. :lol:

I hate all you stupid Jets fans.

*Awaits his fate hoping he's not bannished.*

:banned::P

Archived