Week 15 Power Rankings

I'll say this, and i feel very strongly about this......

My Steelers are a better team than the Giants or Titans. We can beat them and i welcome the challenge of us playing them. I especially want another shot at the Giants!

Now that all being said, we very well could lose at Baltimore this week. I don't expect that to be an automatic win. But the Titans and Giants do NOT scare us Steelers fans in the least.

The Giants will beat your Steelers, so I think you should be scared

Titans, not so much

Wheres Blackout? I was expecting his usual "Giants killed the Steelers" smack. ;)

Seriously though, i believe my Steelers can and will beat the G-men if we get the chance again. We got our punter back and a healthy long-snapper now. ;)

Tennessee shouldn't scare anyone. They are over-rated.

The Giants? Lets see how they contniue to play without Plaxico. Last weeks game was the first time a team knew 110% that Plaxico Burress would not play and now teams can know they don't have to worry about him and can focus on stopping the running game since the Giants don't have another receiver that scares anyone.

Pittsburgh? I like them, but they still seem very beatable to me. We've seen them plenty of times on national TV and I still just don't see them as the best team in the league.

No, right now Carolina would head my list.

1. Carolina

2. Pittsburgh

3. NYGiants -- and falling quickly

4. Tennessee

5. Indianapolis

Wheres Blackout? I was expecting his usual "Giants killed the Steelers" smack. ;)

Seriously though, i believe my Steelers can and will beat the G-men if we get the chance again. We got our punter back and a healthy long-snapper now. ;)

Hey Paul,

I would be rooting for the Steelers to trounce the Giants if it came to it but they are the Champs and they beat you guys so I cannot see how you can possibly rate the Steelers ahead of the Giants at the current moment.

Hey Paul,

I would be rooting for the Steelers to trounce the Giants if it came to it but they are the Champs and they beat you guys so I cannot see how you can possibly rate the Steelers ahead of the Giants at the current moment.

I don't really care about the rankings. Yes they beat us and deserve to be placed up there. But i don't think they are this juggernaut that most folks seem to think they are. They are very beatable and i believe my team could beat them.

FWIW, there are also 2 teams that i do not want my team facing at the moment. The Panthers and Colts. Now those 2 put a bit of fear in me. But i'd still welcome the challenge.

I don't really care about the rankings. Yes they beat us and deserve to be placed up there. But i don't think they are this juggernaut that most folks seem to think they are. They are very beatable and i believe my team could beat them.

FWIW, there are also 2 teams that i do not want my team facing at the moment. The Panthers and Colts. Now those 2 put a bit of fear in me. But i'd still welcome the challenge.

The last colts/steelers game was pretty freaking awesome!!! Dont you agree?:rolleyes:

The Giants are just a solid team with no real glaring weaknesses

I'll say this, and i feel very strongly about this......

My Steelers are a better team than the Giants or Titans. We can beat them and i welcome the challenge of us playing them. I especially want another shot at the Giants!

Now that all being said, we very well could lose at Baltimore this week. I don't expect that to be an automatic win. But the Titans and Giants do NOT scare us Steelers fans in the least.

WTF? Did you bump your head? Or did you forget that the Giants kicked your ass early this season WITHOUT PLAXICO. The Steelers offense is non existent, no way you beat the Giants or the Titans for that matter.

I am a hoosier, born and raised! That was one of the sweetest victories ever as a colts fan.

Well you guys got revenge for the '06 playoff loss. Now it'll be our turn for revenge on this year's loss. ;)

Bronzey: We don't need great offense, we just need adequate offense to support GREAT defense and we'll beat the Giants. :D

:eek:

I'm going to refrain from comment. :cheer:

Because you can dig up some kind of stats that would suggest that Ben has NOT had his share of 4th qtr comebacks or game tying/winning drives ??

BTW i think he recently tied a record for fastest QB to 50 some wins in his career. I know, the defense and RB's carried him to em'. lol

Archived