Once again the Yanks brus the Mess aside.....

JonEJet

Should be a big day for Los Mess with adding another mariachi member in K-Rod

Instead, the Yanks trump them with the signing of CC

Bwa-hahahahahaahahahahahahahahMESSSUCKhahahahahahahaahaahahaha

Huh? Trump us?

I thought the Mets meant nothing to the Yankees? Why would they need to trump us?

You guys blasted Mets fans over in the CC thread and now you turn around and do the same thing.. makes no sense.

Mets signed a guy they needed. Yankees signed a guy they needed. Mets got all their attention yesterday. Yankees get theirs today.

I hate to break it to you, but I don't many of us think twice about you chokers , except for times when we need a good laugh.

Yet you still call them the Mess, Chokers..

Whatever... Comments like the ones in here prove that you do think of the Mets and how the Yankees have to one-up them. A great franchise doesnt worry about the lesser team. The great fans of the Yankees shouldnt worry what the Mets do or what their fans do.

I know Im a rare Mets fan that doesnt hate the Yankees or blast them over every little thing they do. I guess I just expect a little more out of Yankee fans.

Most of my family are Mets fans. I grew up in Queens. I have no hatred towards you or your team. I just like to push your buttons. :)

You dont push mine. I just wonder why Yankee fans worry about what the Mets do.

Plus I think trash talking by fans is stupid. Accomplishes nothing.

And BTW, until the Mets beat the Yankees in a World Series, Mets fans should keep their fat mouths shut.

Now about those Red Sux fans.......I still cheer when I see 1986 videos

I've lived up here since '02 and got to watch the beginning of the Theo era. I knew he was going to turn them into a contender.

And when the Sawx won it all, people were trash talking me... I just turned around and said..Im a Mets fan. Remember 1986? Yeah. Thought so. They usually just turned around and walked away...

Sawx fans are the reason why I have Bob Murphy's call on my Ipod. I pop that up every now and then...:)

Wow, honestly who gives a crap.

Maybe it's because once you move away from it all you realize as long as NY people hate you. So yes, the Yankees are my team, but if they aren't playing my Yanks then I pull for the Mets. Sucks living in a city full of "Red Sox" fans. Most of which didn't realize the team existed prior to 2004

You want something to get Mets fans pissed off????

Read this from the LoHud Mets Blog:

(used to be my favorite spot for Mets news until they let John Delcos go)

http://mets.lohudblogs.com/2008/12/08/winter-meetings-hot-stove-finally-cookin/

Anyway, Minaya is scheduled to meet the media soon. Our man Peter Abraham is in Vegas capturing the action, so check out his Yankee blog for the latest news around baseball. I know it

Wow, honestly who gives a crap.

Maybe it's because once you move away from it all you realize as long as NY people hate you. So yes, the Yankees are my team, but if they aren't playing my Yanks then I pull for the Mets. Sucks living in a city full of "Red Sox" fans. Most of which didn't realize the team existed prior to 2004

I could never live there. NEVER.

I could never live there. NEVER.

Dude, I can't tell you how many of them "became" Red Sox fan after they beat us in 04? 05? can't remember the year. That's because they were all Mariners fan and we tortured them for YEARS but now the Sox FINALLY dethroned us and now they can dance on the Yankees.

This is true, paying a pitcher $50-$60 million dollars more than the next closest competitors to come to a "storied franchise" is definitely bigger news than the lowly Mets paying $37 for a closer.

If you say so. Half you guys are whining about the signing. BTW the Mets dictated the contract terms with K-Rod thanks to a heavy closer availabilty. CC bent the Yanks over.

I like both deals but trumped us???? Be serious. The ARod contract and now this one has let stars know they dictate the contract talks with Hank, Hal and Cash.

If you say so. Half you guys are whining about the signing. BTW the Mets dictated the contract terms with K-Rod thanks to a heavy closer availabilty. CC bent the Yanks over.

I like both deals but trumped us???? Be serious. The ARod contract and now this one has let stars know they dictate the contract talks with Hank, Hal and Cash.

I think he meant in the media.

Because we all know what the media thinks matters. I like K-Rod for you guys and do think you need another bat in your lineup.

I think he meant in the media.

Because we all know what the media thinks matters. I like K-Rod for you guys and do think you need another bat in your lineup.

I know. I am just messing with Jone. I'd like another bullpen guy for the 8th inning, a SP and a big bat unless Church repeats his early season form.

Oh yeah, I'd like to win the last week of the season.;)

I know. I am just messing with Jone. I'd like another bullpen guy for the 8th inning, a SP and a big bat unless Church repeats his early season form.

Oh yeah, I'd like to win the last week of the season.;)

On the same day the Mets officially announced the signing of Francisco Rodriguez and gave him a tour of Citi Field, they landed J.J. Putz last night to be his setup man.

Can we have a Mod correct the thread title? :)

Both teams made great signings today. Who gives a crap about who gets the headlines? I just want to see the Yankees finally win a championship, I couldn't possibly give less of a sh!t who gets more publicity in December.

Yeah, that 8 season and counting drought really sucks. :rolleyes:

On the same day the Mets officially announced the signing of Francisco Rodriguez and gave him a tour of Citi Field, they landed J.J. Putz last night to be his setup man.

Can we have a Mod correct the thread title? :)

Who is more apt to be pitching in NY in 2011? Johan-Outz-Rodriguez or CC-Marte-Riverea?

Archived