Jets Signed A Saftey

jetsrule128

This guy is fairly interesting and may see the field. He was one of the Giants final cuts last year and he made a great one-handed INT against the Jets in the preseason. He was an high midround pick (3-4 round?) for the Eagles a few years ago, but had some weird injury or illness that cost him a year. He was supposed to be a kick returner too, but he was knocking some heads for the Eagles last year. From what I've seen of him he is reckless with his body. Like he's got another one at home.

This guy is fairly interesting and may see the field. He was one of the Giants final cuts last year and he made a great one-handed INT against the Jets in the preseason. He was an high midround pick (3-4 round?) for the Eagles a few years ago, but had some weird injury or illness that cost him a year. He was supposed to be a kick returner too, but he was knocking some heads for the Eagles last year. From what I've seen of him he is reckless with his body. Like he's got another one at home.

Thanks for the scouting report sounds like there could be some upside

Everyone hurry up and if you havn't booked your flights to Tampa, book them now!

I actually did 2 weeks ago ,I figured even if the JETS choked "AGAIN" It would be nice to expierience a SB ,and there are probably worse places to be at the end of Jan. & the beginning of Feb.

I actually did 2 weeks ago ,I figured even if the JETS choked "AGAIN" It would be nice to expierience a SB ,and there are probably worse places to be at the end of Jan. & the beginning of Feb.

You didn't get them refundable, Chris? My father and I booked but they are refundable.

You didn't get them refundable, Chris? My father and I booked but they are refundable.

I got the insurance, but like I said ,there are probably worse places to be in Feb.,so what the heck I fly into Tmpa direct on Thurs. the 29th and fly out on Tues. Feb. 3rd direct back to Newark.

Assets Has great range and makes tackles all over the field. Reads plays well and gets a great jump on the ball. A solid zone defender who is always in good position and plays smart. Tackles well in the open field and can step up in run support. Has great hands and ball skills. Has returned punts and is dangerous with the ball in his hands.

Flaws A little undersized. Lacks great long speed. Doesn't have great footwork in man coverage, can get turned around, and lets slot receivers get inside on him at times. Not an enforcer.

EDIT: From TSN

I really liked him coming out of college. He had great speed as a returner. I was surprized he didn't stick with Philly.

Archived