Just curious regarding your scripted signature

afosomf

got me beat:D

I got Mike Richter's autograph when rangers TC was in BTV

it was worse than mine, it was almost an X

AND.... here is something realllly cool ...my initials are NFL the only way that would be better would be if my initials were JET :D

i got you beat.. my iniials are MTV!! lol

see now.. being as old as i am.. MTV is not apart of my upbringing ... so i think NFL is cooler ;)

especially since i had to find someone to marry that had a last name that started with "L" .. see i had to WORK for my initials.. you were just born with yours. :P:lol:

see now.. being as old as i am.. MTV is not apart of my upbringing ... so i think NFL is cooler ;)

especially since i had to find someone to marry that had a last name that started with "L" .. see i had to WORK for my initials.. you were just born with yours. :P:lol:

F doesn't equal Fanny i hope:D

your right i didnt realize the name change and stuff good work.. :cheers:

GG, you're not old, you're "experienced." :P:hipp:

My initials are boring, but in my signature, you can read my first name and middle initial. I tend to scribble my last name after the first letter.

Well.. it is a work of art, if I may say so!

oh mine is a work of art too, took years to perfect

the last time my sig was semi-legible was in college

prof called my richard rhubarb and called by last name Doesbanger

let's say i printed it out from then on

Archived