T.O. "Those two (Keyshawn & Emmitt Smith) need their own show - Dumb and Dumber"

Haha I still like Emmitt. He looks like a teddy bear. You just want to hug him. I don't think he's a great analyst or anything, far from it, but I just can't work up a hatred of this guy. He's a lot less annoying than any of the MNF crew. You can forgive a guy for not being the brightest bulb, but it's harder to forgive people for being blatantly annoying.

Haha I still like Emmitt. He looks like a teddy bear. You just want to hug him. I don't think he's a great analyst or anything, far from it, but I just can't work up a hatred of this guy. He's a lot less annoying than any of the MNF crew. You can forgive a guy for not being the brightest bulb, but it's harder to forgive people for being blatantly annoying.

aka Tony Kornheiser

Underlying this are two facts:

A) Keyshawn and TO were drafted in the same year, Keyshawn as the number one pick in the draft, Owens in the third round, I believe.

B) Keyshawn bombed in Dallas and that's why Dallas was willing to take a chance on TO. They're the same type of receiver except that TO is playing like it is his prime and Keyshawn was washed up when he got to Dallas.

I cannot stand Keyshawn, some of the stuff he says is just plain ridiculous. Emmit, on the other hand, isn't that bad.

Nobody, I mean nobody, in the history of sports announcing is worse than Tony Kornheiser. It seems like he puts on a dummy act for MNF, on PTI he isn't half as bad, I don't know what his deal is.

I cannot stand Keyshawn, some of the stuff he says is just plain ridiculous. Emmit, on the other hand, isn't that bad.

Nobody, I mean nobody, in the history of sports announcing is worse than Tony Kornheiser. It seems like he puts on a dummy act for MNF, on PTI he isn't half as bad, I don't know what his deal is.

Atleast Kornheiser actually went to college to study English/Journalism. I dont understand how Emmitt Smith has a job as an analyst when he can't even grasp the concept of proper grammar. He perpetuates the stereotype of typical "dumb athlete" or ex athlete to be more precise. Listening to him talk is almost as irritating as nails on a chalkboard.

Underlying this are two facts:

A) Keyshawn and TO were drafted in the same year, Keyshawn as the number one pick in the draft, Owens in the third round, I believe.

B) Keyshawn bombed in Dallas and that's why Dallas was willing to take a chance on TO. They're the same type of receiver except that TO is playing like it is his prime and Keyshawn was washed up when he got to Dallas.

Ouch... another great draft choice...

Archived