Viagogo victory pass and playoff tickets?

Jetsfan1015

Anyone else receice an email from the Jets about this? I guess the Jets are not going to release any remaining playoff tickets (if the Jets make the playoffs), that are not bought up by the season ticket holders, to ticketmaster? So now fans must pay $25 per ticket for a Jets wildcard playoff game at home in order to be guarenteed a playoff ticket. And if the Jets dont have a home playoff game for the week you pick, you do NOT get a refund of the $25. Now if you are confident the Jets are making it to the superbowl you can spend $689 for the right to buy a superbowl ticket also. And I believe the Jets are the only NFL franchise affiliated with this company.

That company emailed us here and offered to work with us. I looked at it and it looked like it could be a money maker. But it didn't seem like a good deal for the fans, so we told them no thanks.

I didn't get an email, so I am not sure if they are, but if the Jets are affiliated with this company that is just terrible. Open tickets should go the conventional route and be put up for sale the old fashioned way.

Greed is not a good thing. Let's sell a chance to fans and profit off it either way.

That company emailed us here and offered to work with us. I looked at it and it looked like it could be a money maker. But it didn't seem like a good deal for the fans, so we told them no thanks.

I didn't get an email, so I am not sure if they are, but if the Jets are affiliated with this company that is just terrible. Open tickets should go the conventional route and be put up for sale the old fashioned way.

Greed is not a good thing. Let's sell a chance to fans and profit off it either way.

Jets are involved with this... it is on their website.

What is a Jets viagogo Victory Pass?

A Jets viagogo Victory Pass gives you a guaranteed way to secure a face value ticket for the playoffs. Simply buy a Jets viagogo Victory Pass for the playoff game of your choice and if the Jets make it to that game you

This is disgusting. My dad has had tix for over 35 yrs and because he only wnats 2 seats for the playoffs instead of the 4 we have, the Jets won't give us the seats. We have to pay for all 4 or nothing. So they are going to tak our seats and give them to outsiders and make a profit. this organization has really gone down the tubes.

This is disgusting. My dad has had tix for over 35 yrs and because he only wnats 2 seats for the playoffs instead of the 4 we have, the Jets won't give us the seats. We have to pay for all 4 or nothing. So they are going to tak our seats and give them to outsiders and make a profit. this organization has really gone down the tubes.

Your dad has 4 season tickets... lol...

Its a business... they will make more money selling off 4 seats together than they would 2 to you and 2 to someone else...

"give them to outsiders"

LOL... yeah EVERY real JETS fan has season tickets... :roll:

Archived