Who would you pick?

Gainzo

Pick your poison  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Pick your poison

• Romo
    • McNabb

Romo...

Mcnabb getting "tired" at the end of the SUperbowl and basically failing his team (while TO the "bad guy" came through huge just off a broken bone got the boot)...

McNabb should have been let go that offseason, what a shame... get yourself in shape you ****ing *******...

He did have T.O. in the Super Bowl and still pulled an epic choke job. Romo had T.O. last year and couldn't get it done in the playoffs.

Maybe it's all TO's fault!

lol

TO came to play in the Superbowl... McNabb is a loser... he can't step it up and pull it together when it counted most... it was so painful to watch him run the slowest hurry up offense I have ever seen...

lol

TO came to play in the Superbowl... McNabb is a loser... he can't step it up and pull it together when it counted most... it was so painful to watch him run the slowest hurry up offense I have ever seen...

Why do you have a problem with 6 minute drives while the team is in the hurry up offense :rl:

How about Romo last year on the last drive against the Giants down by 4 points?

1-10-NYG 48 (1:50) (Shotgun) 9-T.Romo pass short left to 24-M.Barber to NYG 39 for 9 yards (26-D.Ware; 72-O.Umenyiora).

2-1-NYG 39 (1:50) (No Huddle, Shotgun) 24-M.Barber up the middle to NYG 40 for -1 yards (91-J.Tuck).

3-2-NYG 40 (1:50) (No Huddle, Shotgun) 9-T.Romo pass short middle to 82-J.Witten to NYG 22 for 18 yards (25-R.McQuarters). Timeout #1 by NYG at 00:31.

1-10-NYG 22 (:31) (Shotgun) PENALTY on DAL-75-M.Colombo, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at NYG 22 - No Play.

1-15-NYG 27 (:31) (Shotgun) 9-T.Romo pass short left to 82-J.Witten to NYG 23 for 4 yards (28-G.Wilson). Timeout #3 by DAL at 00:26.

2-11-NYG 23 (:26) (Shotgun) 9-T.Romo pass incomplete short right to 82-J.Witten [72-O.Umenyiora]. Pass thrown sideline; incomplete at the New York 20.

3-11-NYG 23 (:21) (Shotgun) 9-T.Romo pass incomplete deep right to 84-P.Crayton. Pass incomplete right corner of the end zone.

4-11-NYG 23 (:16) (Shotgun) 9-T.Romo pass deep middle intended for 83-T.Glenn INTERCEPTED by 25-R.McQuarters at NYG -5. Touchback.

McNabb made it to 3 straight Conference championship games and a super bowl and until he got T.O. he had the worst receiving core in the NFL. Romo? he hasn't won a single playoff game with probably the most talented roster in the NFL also if I remember correctly wasn't it Romo dropping the field goal snap on like a 20 yard attempt that knocked them out of the playoffs in Parcells last season?

Romo.

Not disputing anything that Romo has done or more correctly not done.

McNabb is what he is. There is hope Romo could become clutch. Look at Peyton, after almost a decade, he finally won. Ditto Smellway.

Probably Romo, as his skull appears less dense and more conducive to smashing. Personally, I feel that Romo's thinner cranium would allow me to shatter, if not completely splinter, his bone structure with less exertion and fewer pick attempts. Plus, now that I've saved a significant amount of energy, I can proceed to the torso.

Please let me know if you need any information on the size and weight of my pick. Have a great night.

eh.... it's a tie.

That was the reason I titled the poll; "pick your poison." How anyone can make an argument in support of either Romo or McNabb is beyond me.

I'm still on the fence. Even if I went out and bought a bottle of Jack Daniels right now I still wouldn't be able to make up my mind on these two chokers.

This isn't about future potential it's about who would you want to be the QB for your team tomorrow in a win or go home game?

That is a really tough question. I guess I would go Romo. While he has yet to win a playoff game, I haven't seen him pull up lame, start puking, or breathing so heavy the team basically has to blow a timeout to get the QB back to earth. The upside is there more for Romo than McNabb who is likely on the downsie of his career.

Archived