Foods with Protein

Ghost

Well, it's not really a food, but my argument for ladies ingesting it has always been it's high protein content.

I read it has as much as two large pork chops...

Seriously though, salmon is a great source for protien and omega fatty acids. Any soy product is also good.

Egg whites, chicken, beans, lentl, Met-r-x.

If you want a good healthy protein fix. hard boil 10 eggs and throw the yolks out and just eat the white part. I always hated separating the yolks from the white when it's not cooked. much easier when hard boiled.

And one MET-R-X shake has 38 grams of protein and only 240 calories. I used to have one of them for breakfast and one as soon as I came home from work before I worked out.

I always hated separating the yolks from the white when it's not cooked. much easier when hard boiled.

There's this awesome invention that's sweeping the nation...

1187_200.jpg

Seriously though, I'd much rather use this bad boy to separate the whites than to peel a crapload of hard-boiled eggs - and that's even using the ice bath technique to make it easier.

There's this awesome invention that's sweeping the nation...

1187_200.jpg

Seriously though, I'd much rather use this bad boy to separate the whites than to peel a crapload of hard-boiled eggs - and that's even using the ice bath technique to make it easier.

If you don't over cook them they're easy to peel. I've never seen that doohickey before. interesting.

When I was training people I would use this site to figure out meals for them.

http://www.calorieking.com/

Just type in what you want to eat and you can see what it has in it.

This link is will help you a lot with the protein question.

http://www.calorieking.com/library/articles/The-CalorieKing-Protein-Guide_YWlkPTg1MyZwaWQ9JnByaW50YWJsZT1ubyZub3ZpZXdzPXllcyZwYWdlPTQ.html#6

Archived