Favre

Gainzo

This is from deadspin/ksk but its true.

Bills at Jets:The thing that pisses me off about those ****ing Brett Favre Wrangler ads is that everyone is playing touch football in jeans in the spot.

Who the **** does this? Organized twenty man pickup touch football games between middle-aged men don

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's a good football player, that's all I care about. And, on a personal level, he's an arrogant d-bag, but I have more respect for him than Brady.

The media can spin people however they want. He doesn't want to be seen as the head man of grandpa jeans, but he'll take the money like the rest of us.

Favre is a media creation. He is a prick.

Halarious. What about him is a media creation?? The fact that he's a down to earth guy who enjoys being with his family and dog back home where he was born?? I've never heard another player refer to him as arrogant, diva or a prick. Tom Brady on the other hand is the ultimate media creation. Born in Michigan he leaves for brighter lights, tv ads and models. I laugh at the idea that a brady fan could call anyone else a media creation. Google bret favre and tom brady and see what shows up....oh bret favre is all football pictures whereas brady is all ads...tell me who the media creation is. I don't know anyone that's called favre a prick, but there probably have been some. I do know that I have a few friends who are die hard pats fans who work AT for the pats and said brady is a dick and other players, including Harrison and Seymour call him out on it.

Google Brett Favre.... http://images.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&q=brett+favre&start=21&sa=N&ndsp=21

Google Tom Brady... http://images.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&q=tom+brady&btnG=Search+Images

Halarious. What about him is a media creation?? The fact that he's a down to earth guy who enjoys being with his family and dog back home where he was born?? I've never heard another player refer to him as arrogant, diva or a prick. Tom Brady on the other hand is the ultimate media creation. Born in Michigan he leaves for brighter lights, tv ads and models. I laugh at the idea that a brady fan could call anyone else a media creation. Google bret favre and tom brady and see what shows up....oh bret favre is all football pictures whereas brady is all ads...tell me who the media creation is. I don't know anyone that's called favre a prick, but there probably have been some. I do know that I have a few friends who are die hard pats fans who work AT for the pats and said brady is a dick and other players, including Harrison and Seymour call him out on it.

Google Brett Favre.... http://images.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&q=brett+favre&start=21&sa=N&ndsp=21

Google Tom Brady... http://images.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&q=tom+brady&btnG=Search+Images

Paragraphs would be cool.

He's a good football player, that's all I care about. And, on a personal level, he's an arrogant d-bag, but I have more respect for him than Brady.

The media can spin people however they want. He doesn't want to be seen as the head man of grandpa jeans, but he'll take the money like the rest of us.

Have you ever seen Brady in a TV commercial?

yah credit card commercials

the next one will have madden sucking his c0ck;) or vice versa

That was 3 years ago.

I've been beaten over the head with Favre playing touch football while wearing a green/yellow #4 jersey as he pimps Wrangler jeans.

It was also nice that everyone else in that commercial wore jeans to play touch football.

Do You know anyone who wears Wranglers?

Paragraphs would be cool.

So would a rational patriots fan; maybe santa will reward us Jets' fans with one of them someday.

I'm sorry that I wasn't able to throw a bunch of paragraphs around for you, I happen to be studying for my neuro final tomorrow and must not have taken your feelings into consideration when I wrote that last post. As far as it being cool; well, whatever gets ya took sleep at night. However, it would have been unncessary for me to. The entire paragraph/post kept with the same cohesive though or train of logic; brett favre being a down-home southern boy and brady just being a prick. I didn't change the point of view of the author nor did I start a dialogue. If you wanted to make an argument about the flow of the post being a bit awkward than sure, but I was saying things as they came to my mind.

That having been said, I went to med school because I despise english and couldn't give a **** about my syntax, present progressive or any of that nonsense. Although, I do find it funny how you ignored what I wrote and decided to insult how i write. Next time I'll be sure to consider your feelings and lay it out more simply for ya..if I could include pop-ups for you i would.

That was 3 years ago.

I've been beaten over the head with Favre playing touch football while wearing a green/yellow #4 jersey as he pimps Wrangler jeans.

It was also nice that everyone else in that commercial wore jeans to play touch football.

I do

he does 1 f'n commercial give it a rest..Cindy is too busy playing beard

for top 10 models

That was 3 years ago.

Honestly, I dont, but beside that,...what is your point? I have seen a lot worse commercials and a lot more being done by athletes other than Favre.

**** man, you must REALLY hate Peyton Manning, Tiger Woods and Eli Manning. I figure you throw rocks at your TV every time you see a commercial with any of those guys. I hadn't even seen a Favre commercial until this year, but a ton of players in all sports have commercials. Kevin Garnett had that one with him playing that basketball game.

**** man, you must REALLY hate Peyton Manning, Tiger Woods and Eli Manning. I figure you throw rocks at your TV every time you see a commercial with any of those guys. I hadn't even seen a Favre commercial until this year, but a ton of players in all sports have commercials. Kevin Garnett had that one with him playing that basketball game.

I do

he does 1 f'n commercial give it a rest..Cindy is too busy playing beard

for top 10 models

You are the demographic he is shooting for. Old.

He is not shooting for the young crowd otherwise he would be in the bayou sporting Sean John, DKNY or Aeropostale.

I LOVE THIS WRITER! BINGO! WE GOT BINGO - AGAIN! :)

It's not the ads people, it's the idea that the ads are a "true" representation of the "fake" persona Favre has duped everyone into buying.

thanks for all your help..shoveling this AM

you cross-country ski wtf

Archived