Mangini needs to employ a more aggressive game plan - Jets-Bills Scouting report

Jetsfan.com

The New York Jets are a very fragile team right now. Their rousing victory over Tennessee is a distant memory and despite fielding a team that is loaded with talent, it is hard to know if they can beat a Bills team that is limping to the finish line.

Buffalo is 1-6 in their last seven games and has completely fallen out of contention. Their starting QB is lost for the season and owner Ralph Wilson has to be kicking himself for locking up Dick Jauron with an extension after the team jumped out to a 5-1 start.

Click below to read the rest of my scouting report.

http://jetsfan.com/Home/tabid/74/ctl/Details/mid/482/ItemID/167/Default.aspx

Hey thanks for posting these. Do me a favor and post the whole article though if you are going to do that. I don't mind you throwing up a link to your site but by posting the whole article, it makes it easier for us to read. Thanks.

Game 14 Preview - Bills

83945614_10.jpg

Mangini can restore his team's confidence with a more aggressive game plan.

The New York Jets are a very fragile team right now. Their rousing victory over Tennessee is a distant memory and despite fielding a team that is loaded with talent, it is hard to know if they can beat a Bills team that is limping to the finish line.

Buffalo is 1-6 in their last seven games and has completely fallen out of contention. Their starting QB is lost for the season and owner Ralph Wilson has to be kicking himself for locking up Dick Jauron with an extension after the team jumped out to a 5-1 start.

The Bills appear to be the perfect tonic for this struggling Jets team but then again, we could have said that about San Francisco. Right now it doesn

Archived