Weather for game Sunday vs Buffalo

Wimps like me hope it will be a little warmer, I will have my LJ's & 5 sweatshirts on. Go Jets

For 40 degree tempatures? :eek:

You need a pair of jeans with maybe a pair of sweatpants underneath with a tshirt, a sweatshirt and a jersey and you're good.

Yes it is now Saturday at 9am. It is a new thing the NFL is trying out.

Definitely wasn't a typo or anything like that.

December 28 the Jets will play Miami-the time is open right now. Do not make plans accordingly.

Good stuff. I don't trust this thing though--last time I used these I went in just a jersey with a shirt underneath because it said it was like 60 degrees, f'ing liars.

Whatever it says in the Meadowlands, dress for tempatures 5-10 degress colder. Always. Therefore, dress for like it will be in the 20s and low 30s instead of 30s and low 40s. :yes: It comes with gameday experience.

Update 12/13/08:

High of 45, Low of 39

Wind: S 10mph

9am: 34 - feels like 29

Noon: 41 - feels like 35

3pm: 43 - feels like 37

6pm: 41 - feels like 29

:cheer:

Can't wait for tomorrow.

I think you have found your calling...screw writing report cards you should be the gameday weatherman.. Can you also please give me the temperature after I have had 12 beers at 10:30 am?

I think you have found your calling...screw writing report cards you should be the gameday weatherman.. Can you also please give me the temperature after I have had 12 beers at 10:30 am?

I will bring my computer with me and will let you know Tyson. Just walk the 10 feet to my car and check it out for yourself. :)

Archived