Man pisses on teen hooligans

SouthernJet

Man sprays 'toilet-papering' teens with fox pee

50-year-old uses night vision goggles to spot and attack up to 20 teens

APTRANS.gif

updated 8:26 a.m. ET, Fri., Dec. 12, 2008

WILLMAR, Minn. - A 50-year-old man who told authorities he was fed up with teens toilet-papering his house decided to defend his property

They were destroying his property, whats wrong with him doing something to protect his property and get back at them? So f'ing retarded. I hate the laws in this country sometime. How stupid. They are the ones who should be in trouble, not him.

They were destroying his property, whats wrong with him doing something to protect his property and get back at them? So f'ing retarded. I hate the laws in this country sometime. How stupid. They are the ones who should be in trouble, not him.

yup...unreal...........

Yeah if they were on his property destroying it time after time I think they got off easy by getting sprayed with fox piss. They're lucky he didn't come out with a shotgun or didn't run them over with his car. Some kids are just f'ing stupid.

Good for him, the little pricks deserved it. And Where TF were their parents ? At least now he has the names of these pricks so he can take court action on them if it happens again. BTW: Fox urine is a wonderful masking oder. I use it while hunting. Deer really respect a fox's senses so if the deer smell fox urine they figure the coast is clear and WHAMMO , venison steaks fror supper. :biggrin:

Call me Tardly, but I have a hard time seeing you doing something like that. Too low brow, not a big enough payoff. But I think you might be a closet flaming bag of poop on the doorstep guy.

LOL--I'm anything but high brow, as much as that "finals week" might say otherwise. Just tried to be a d-bag to keep others in check. \:D/

I'd try something with some benefit to me. Or at least lower chance of getting caught, where the flaming bag of **** on the doorstep makes sense.

Archived